What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

ttfan
on 9/2/16 11:18 am
RNY on 08/15/16

B   Egg Beaters, 0.25 cup
1 oz Deli Ham, 1 oz
Kraft American Cheese Slices 2%, 0.5 Slice
Fresh Raw Vadalia Onion - Chopped 1 Tablespoon,
Mushroom Chopped, 1 mushroom

L   2 oz Ham Salad

D   Hamburg, 2 oz

1/4 c fat free beef gravy

S   Nectar - Cappuccino Protein Powder
Generic - 1 oz Deli Ham, 2 oz
Bolthouse Farms - Mango Chipotle Yogurt Dressing 2 Tbsp
Protein Shake Chocolate,5.5

totals calories 572  protein 75 carbs 36

QOTD  My name is Carol I was Born in Maine but have lived all over New England before moving back here to Maine for retirement.  We have 1 daughter and 1 cat who is king of the house and we let him...lol  My husband had a botched back surgery a few years ago so we are pretty sedentary these days. 

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

yvonnef1964
on 9/2/16 1:33 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Sorry I'm late. I had to make a emergency trip to the Dr's office this morning. Wednesday I woke up with two bites on my upper arm it got infected and needed antibiotic.  Hopefully nothing goes wrong with this antibiotic because I'm allergic to many antibiotics.  The antibiotic he put me on has so many don't do., it's crazy. Take on empty stomach an hour before you eat or two hours after you eat. No dairy products or calcium two to three hours before or after. How am I supposed to take my calcium today but I think I have it worked out. I had to change my menu around for today.

QOTD hi my name is Yvonne. I live in Grand Rapids,  Michigan.  I'm 52 years old and never been married or have any children. I live in apartment in a nice neighborhood.  I haven't worked since 2007. I live on disability so I don't get to do much as I would like. I'm happy with my life.

B egg whites  ham and cheese omelet and string cheese.

L turkey, baby carrots and banana

D cheeseburger with skinny sandwich bread and spinach

S pumpkin pie Greek yogurt, Turkey sausage snack sticks and watermelon.

Everyone have a good evening.

seattledeb
on 9/3/16 1:15 am

I'd skip that  calcium while you are on that antibiotic.  The antibiotic is a week or two. You'll be taking calcium for the rest of your life!

karenp8
on 9/2/16 3:37 pm - Brighton, IL

Posting really really late today as we decided to go to a Labor Day flea market about 3 hours away from home at the last minute. Lots of walking done today as Lily and I did our 3 plus miles early and then I checked out booths and yard sales for 3 hours. QOTD My name is Karen Porter and I live in central Illinois in a tiny rural community about 45 minutes away from St Louis Missouri where I had my surgery done 4 years ago. I am 56 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband  Chuck for 26 years today. We have two grown boys: Rudy who is 25 and lives near Minneapolis and Sam 23 who lives in Marietta Georgia. Hubby is retired and he and I are directors of our local food pantry and help cook senior meals every Wednesday when we are home. We have an RV and are looking to start traveling more and getting out to see more sights.I am the pianist for my church,a certified lay speaker and on pretty much every committee in the church. Hubby says I need to learn to say No! Hobbies are travel,knitting,singing and music in general. My highest weight was 4 years ago at 273 and today I weigh 117.6 and have for over 3 years. My RNY was the best decision I ever made as I no longer have diabetes,high cholesterol and triglycerides,and high blood pressure. Pics to follow are not the best. I let hubby pick my shirt today and it's my least favorite as its a boyfriend cut. Now that I have a shape I prefer to show it Off! But here it is rumpled after a 6 hour car ride. Also a pic of a sterling silver bracelet hubby bought me today. It's made out of the ends of two spoons. Food for today was on the fly but pretty good B 1 scrambled egg and 21/2 pieces bacon L grilled chicken snack wrap from McDonaldS and D 31/2 oz parmeasan crusted cod 1/2 c roasted carrots S L&F pumpkin pie Greek yogurt.  Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy your holiday!

life_mirrors_art
on 9/2/16 5:02 pm - Canada

Pretty bracelet - the first one I have seen made out of spoons.

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

catwoman7
on 9/2/16 6:49 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

rings made of spoons were all the rage back in the early 70s.  I don't remember if they had bracelets or not, but they probably did.  I may still have my spoon ring around here somewhere...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Patty R.
on 9/2/16 5:01 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

I know it's photo Friday, but, I got nothing. Had trouble finding something for my "before" picture!! Going camping with the husband, his brother and wife. It's not the kind of camping I did with my sons when they were scouts.

QOTD I'm Patty, married to Jim for 7 ½ years, Mom to 2 boys, 20 and 22 years old. They're dad/my husband, passed 10 years ago from cancer.

I worked as a Registered Nurse for 34 years, retiring early due to complications from Lyme Disease.

I am Gramma Pat to 3 beautiful little girls, 3 ½ mo, 17 mo. and 4 yrs thanks to my wonderful step children. We live in a rural area in northern Rhode Island. Hunting in the fall plays a big role in our lives. Jim is a butcher by day and nite. He has a business during hunting season "processing" deer, elk, bear, or what ever farm animal that's brought in. When you get it back it's packaged, labeled and ready for the freezer. My youngest is an avid hunter and fills my freezer with venison and Canadian bear every fall. I love to garden, my butterfly and hummingbird garden has been very busy this summer.

Time since surgery: minus 7 days and counting

B: toast with PB+J, 2 cups coffee with SF coffeemate

L: 2C microwave popcorn

D: 2 sm grilled chicken thighs, 1C steamed broccoli, ½ C rice pilaf

No snacks

64 oz crystal lite Peach tea

I'm still pre-op be kind...

Lap-Band 2007 out 2013 RnY 2016 Age 64 5'6" HW 294 SW 284 LW 214 CW 235.2 goal 199

G. Dean Roye, MD FACS

Patty

Patty R.
on 9/2/16 5:22 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Forgot the fur babies. We have 2 cats and 4 dogs. Rigby and Carly tabby cats, Boomer-- Yellow Lab, Tessa--Boxer and Sammy and Weezy Pugs

karenp8
on 9/2/16 7:42 pm - Brighton, IL

I have a boxer too. Her name is Lily and she's my walking buddy early every morning. We've had her over two years and she was rescued by a no kill shelter from a Mennonite puppy mill. She was emaciated and had arthritis from being over bred.but is such a sweetheart. She goes with us in our RV and when we travel too. Boxers sure are amazing dogs!

Patty R.
on 9/3/16 5:43 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

OMG Our Weezy was a rescue too from the same situation. She was the "mom" in the puppy mill. Could no longer produce successful litters. Tessa is adopted from someone who couldn't take care of her anymore. We have a pack and I am the alpha female!!!!! LOL

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 422 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 350 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 352 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 267 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 159 views
Recent Topics