What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 9/9/16 1:18 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

What a great picture. Sorry you had a rough night last night-I think we can all relate! 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

yvonnef1964
on 9/9/16 8:25 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu gang,

Ill probably go over to a friends house tonight. Then just church on Sunday.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L chicken salad and baby carrots

D steak, corn on the cob, and a half of a sweet potato

S blueberry light and fit greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and apple.

Everyone have a good day

AngryViking
on 9/9/16 9:13 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Your menu looks yummy!  I approve. 

ttfan
on 9/9/16 8:30 am
RNY on 08/15/16

No real plans for the weekend, hanging out, doing some cleaning.

JB and Grim have a great time NYC is soooo much fun!!

Breakfast
turkey salad, 1 serving(s)

Lunch
black angus - roast beef, 2 oz

Dinner
Squash - - Acorn, Baked 1 Cup Cubed (Usda Data), 0.25 cup cubed
Home Made - Roasted Turkey, 2 oz

Snacks
turkey salad, 1 serving(s)
Nectar - Cappuccino Protein Powder, 1 - package 100

Totals calories 504       carbs 5                 protein    79

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

cheapskate
on 9/9/16 8:51 am
RNY on 03/30/15

cheapskate
on 9/9/16 8:52 am
RNY on 03/30/15

We are leaving for vacay TOMORROW!!!! A week in the hot FLorida sun...YEAH!!!!

My goal is to come back less than when I left. Even if it is just an ounce, I DO NOT WANT TO GO UP. I am so close to my goal and I will have it.

Had the nicest NSV yesterday. Went to coffee with a friend. I never let my weight affect my confidence...I had it going on even ginormous. But I am a girl on fire now. My friend said it has been awesome to watch me change while I lost weight. I told her I felt kind of like a butterfly. She said it is even cooler than that. She said it's like you have always been a catepillar and didnt realize you turned into a butterfly and you looked back one day and were like, "Holy SH&! I'm a butterfly" and then you just started rocking it!" In my real life everyone just calls me adorable. Life constantly surprises me and my friends love going along with the ride of life with me.

My food has been awesome. Every day...3 shakes, 2 small meals. This week it's a half of burger with half a piece of cheese and some pickles and thai spiced chicken skewers. 

**DISCLAIMER* * not sure why this is so big. I got my hair did. I went through another round of hair loss after my gall bladder surgery and was looking like Symba's crack ho sister so I had to do something.

NYMom222
on 9/9/16 4:17 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Love the hair! and you will do great on vacation... usually you are so active it makes up for eating out more....

I also was not a wallflower just because I was Morbidly obese.... yet a good friend of mine, was telling me how she sees me even more 'out there' and confident... and for my birthday recently she gave a beautiful swarovski butterfly necklace to represent my transformation. Such a special gift, and now that I am way more dainty, I can wear a dainty necklace...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

monkam
on 9/9/16 7:55 pm
RNY on 02/16/15

Great story share Megan! And great pic!!

stacyrg
on 9/9/16 10:00 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Friday!  I CANNOT WAIT for this day to be over.  I've been crazy busy at work and there is no end in sight.  Plans for the weekend:  Following Nikki's progress.  Other than that, I'm taking a drive up to Santa Barbara.  A friend is having a rough time and asked if I could get away for a few days.  We decided on Santa Barbara because it's close, but it still feels "away" if you know what I mean.  We'll likely hit the road after my run tomorrow morning so we can make the most of the day.  Hoping to get in for a Mai/Pedi after work today.  I broke a toenail running and want to have it taken care of before it gets worse.

Food plan is up in the air.  Dinner is a big question mark and nothing that I had at home sounded good for lunch.  I brought 2.3 oz of sliced turkey and a hard boiled egg for breakfast.  Got through 3/4 of the turkey and the egg is sitting on my desk still in the shell.  My food issues are front and center and I'm concerned that it's becoming a mental thing for me . . . I'm afraid to eat because I don't want to get sick.  Again, I don't slime or throw up, I just get nauseous, cramp and have horrible gas.  Also, I confirmed yesterday that grapes may be on the "no" list.  A 1/2 serving of grapes caused my heart to pound like it was trying to break free from my body.  I get it body . . . grapes have been added to the list.  Like I said, I'm happy to be acid free, but did not have a single food issue with my sleeve and this is really bumming me out.  I guess I'd rather have the food issues than the acid since the acid was actually causing physical damage . . . but I'm running out of ideas on what I can actually eat.  I'm hoping my frankenpouch outgrows this **** and settles down.  sigh.

My plan:

B: sliced turkey (2.3 oz) and hard boiled egg

L: ??? Maybe a chicken breast from Pollo Loco

D: ????

S: grapes (I wasn't thinking this morning and they looked SO GOOD); almonds

Not going to bother with totals since there are so many holes.  Suffice it to say, everything will be too low.

GO NIKKI!!!!!!!

NYMom222
on 9/9/16 4:24 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I can relate to your nausea, cramping, gas issue... I have been having it lately. When I eat sometimes it feels like it is right at the top of my throat...I was on Omeperzole/prilosec for almost 2 years after surgery. Finally discovered a hernia and had it repaired... so I weaned myself off the omeprezole, but every so often something seems to trigger a bad period of nausea, gas cramping....that lasts days/weeks... Last time in June I went back on the omeprezole for a week or so, then weaned myself off again and I was good... now I seem to be back on a bad cycle again... So I am not sure if it is acid or what....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
Recent Topics