What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

stacyrg
on 9/16/16 10:06 am, edited 9/16/16 3:08 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning and happy friday!  I'm so jealous of the east coast meet up, so I just need to keep my sights set on Vegas 2017!  I took class at 6:15 this morning and my legs are on fire!  Luckily I have a massage planned tonight.  A place my friend has been to came up on Groupon and I grabbed it up!  90 minutes of massage with hot stones and a foot scrub.  I cannot wait!!  

Edited to add my weekend plans:  Not much.  I'm doing my first 10k post converting to RNY in 16 days, so I'll be running this weekend.  Before surgery, my surgeon told me he wanted to run with me, so he's registered for this race, and as of today, still planning to run.  No pressure or anything, right???  Wrong!!!

My plan:

B: 2.2 oz of deli turkey

L: Meatball (It's giant and weighted in at 6 oz.  I'll likely only eat half, but will weigh the remainder so I know what to log)

D: ??  It's going to be a late dinner since the massage is at 6:50

S: Skinny vanilla latte (+ 2 lactaid pills), .5 oz of almonds (it's all that was left in the package) deli ham

Totals: Cal 774 (without dinner -- how'd that happen??) Protein: 72g; Fat: 21g; Carbs: 55g (damn latte)

G2GAWAY
on 9/16/16 10:20 am
RNY on 05/16/15

Have a great massage.  I tried to get one scheduled for tonight and she was booked, so I scheduled it for next Friday night.  Good luck on the training and the race.  

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Daisydoo02
on 9/16/16 11:44 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

You so deserve a nice 90 minute massage and foot scrub, got I lvoe m, you work to hard girl!

YES on the 10k with your surgeon, that is awesome!

Ummmm a 6oz meatball, you need to post a pic of that girl!

Skinny Vanilla Latte made with Lactose free milk, so much better, that is my go to now, or ask them to use Coconut Milk!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

stacyrg
on 9/16/16 11:49 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Wait, does Starbucks have lactose free milk???  I'm not a huge fan of the coconut milk, almond milk, or soy milk.  So far, so good though!!

Emiepie
on 9/16/16 12:45 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Enjoy your massage, and remember to drink extra water. You're gonna rock that run!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 9/16/16 12:49 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Holy ****  Hot stone massage and a pedi?!  I'm crazy jealous.

RNY_elizabeth
on 9/16/16 10:12 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Super running late this morning but wanted to wave a quick hello to all my OH peeps.  Love ya'll.  The weekend will be busy but home. Kiddo has a play at the community theater so going to see that Sunday.  Nothing too exciting!

Photo: This is from my visiting with one of my college kiddos on Tuesday.

Menu: It is a mess.  No clue.  Going to be eating out lunch and dinner.  Lord help me. Bright side, going to Costco after work and will stock up on good healthy meals for the coming week.

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

AngryViking
on 9/16/16 10:41 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Can I ask for a close up of your sleeves?  I love them so much. 

RNY_elizabeth
on 9/16/16 1:01 pm - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Just for you AV!

Also..steak for lunch. Nom!

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

G2GAWAY
on 9/16/16 10:17 am
RNY on 05/16/15

That recipe does look delicious.  My husband thinks Quinoa looks and tastes like bird seed, so I never make it, but I should.  Well, I have been at work for over an hour and been trying to focus on this post first before the day gets away, but these damn people keep coming in my office asking me work-related questions and having me solve problems.  I mostly have a meeting free day today, except for an hour meeting at 11, off-site, so I have to drive.  Of course, they scheduled on top of the only other meeting I have on my calendar today, but one is related to our new finance system, and the other is related to hiring and training, so I have to choose the finance system meeting.

No big plans this weekend. I have tried to keep the next two weekends free because I will be out of town for most of the next month.  So, I will be trying to start to get things ready for my various trips, take care of scheduling bills to be paid in my absence, and catch up on my DVR stuff and all of the things I missed when I had no TV or internet for over 5 days.  It is all up and running again. I had started to feel like the people in the AT & T commercial, but it was more than 5 minutes without service.  

I am quite envious of the meetup this weekend.  I have traveled lots of places, but never been to New York.  I have to get there sometime soon.  Have a great weekend everyone. 

QOTD:  I revise throughout the day sometimes.  Weekends especially. Although I almost went for a chicken sandwich yesterday because it sounded good-although I have not really eaten one since my surgery, but figured I had posted grilled nuggets, so that is what I bought and ate.  And I really wanted to cancel the gym yesterday, and I was thinking of all the reasons I could use to cancel, but in the end, I went because otherwise, I was just going to go home and vegetate, so I stuck to my plan. I know I won't always be so strong, but figure I should take advantage when I can and overcome, because sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
Recent Topics