What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

chassibi
on 9/16/16 7:24 am

Love the pics!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Theduffman27
on 9/16/16 8:17 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I would comment on your great pics, but I am not able to view them, I will have to figure out why. I know they are great and will look at them tonight from the homestead! Enjoy your trip and OH meetup tomorrow!

stacyrg
on 9/16/16 9:24 am
VSG on 05/12/14

OMG, I am SO JEALOUS!!!  Have a GREAT time!!!!!

G2GAWAY
on 9/16/16 9:34 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I love the outfit.  That is the new color this season, for sure!  Envious of all of you getting together. Have an awesome time this weekend.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Daisydoo02
on 9/16/16 10:35 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Awesome pic of the FPEG!!! Love your new outfit, rockin it girl!!!!

AngryViking
on 9/16/16 12:13 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

It's not the entire FPEG, though, because you and I aren't in that picture.  LOL

Theduffman27
on 9/16/16 2:29 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Great Pics! Looks like a great time and group!

Theduffman27
on 9/16/16 6:13 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning AV and Menu crew!

I have had a great week food/plan wise. It is amazing how clear my head is now, I was in panic mode at the beginning of the week, lessons learned.....again!

What a great weekend! I am disappointed I will miss the fun this time, there will be a next time and I will be on the fun wagon!

What type of laundry ya doin AV?????? LOL.....you know guys don't forget a thing either...LOL

My weekend will be busy as well, Dinner with friends tonight, tomorrow morning we leave for NH and are going to the Dropkick Murphys Irish Festival, spending the night at a place we can walk to the concert. Sunday morning the 4 hour drive home!

time since surgery - 21+ months

B - 2 hard boiled eggs & caramel apple pie greek yogurt

S - buddig beef

L - grilled chicken

S - Buddig beef & cheese stick

D - Veal Piccata

s - protein bar

Exercise - Night off

Calories - 1113

Stay healthy my friends.

This pic is a repeat from a recent NSV post. My wife Joddie and I hiking Cascade Mountain last weekend, if you look at the top right of the pic, you will note people at the summit. " see that Moutain over there, one of these days Im gonna climb that mountain" - Alabama

Porter Mountain- if you look over Joddies shoulder you can see the summit of cascade mountain, we climbed both last weekend!

AngryViking
on 9/16/16 6:21 am
RNY on 07/17/14

HA!  Sadly the actual wash/dry/fold kind.  My laundry room is a mess!

Theduffman27
on 9/16/16 6:35 am
VSG on 11/19/14

You really made me laugh with the laundry comment earlier in the week, we have longtime friends that make that reference. One year we were camping together and I brought 4 kids to the playground, when I came back to the campsite our friends were in the camper...I asked my wife where they were and she said...."doing laundry", I was livid....LOL...I was Pouting..I said " I am at the playground with 4 little ones and they are doing laundry"...LOL...funny memories!

Most Active
Recent Topics