Random whines-- pity party starts here

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/16 7:18 am

Look at all the good you have done. The NSVs. I know easier said than done sometimes. It can be hard. In the beginning we are on such a rush like we are invincible. 

We felt in the beginning that we were like a super hero. I get you when you write about wanting what others have when you see them eating donuts. I wish you could get in their heads to see what they are really thinking. They are thinking I really wish I didn't eat this and I ate something better. 

Get out there and buy yourself a new eye shadow today. 

Good luck to you. You have been doing a great job. 

Steph Meat Hag
on 10/25/16 7:47 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I hear ya Peach, and I'l cheer you on for your day of total suckage.  You know how to do this and how it's done so no preaching to you, just some support cause some days are way harder than others.  Some days that pretzel, donuts, and starbucks wouldn't bother me at all and other days my mind wonders too.  

BUT that's all it did, it just wondered, you are human and all of these foods are made to please the masses.  There is some serious science behind why you want all that and the food companies market to that.  So in short don't feel bad, your brain did what science says it will do.  But you've beat it when it comes down to it.  You've been highly successful and will remain so because you know how this all works.  

Today sucks, stay strong.  

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/16 9:27 am

I might suggest eating organic vegetables.. I find them very satisfying probably they contain nutrients and also taste better. 

Sometimes it's a bit of a pain in the neck to prepare but a chain like Aldis sells lots of organic fresh and processed products cheaply . As do farms and farmers markets even in the city. 

I try to fill up in the healthy stuff first .. and usually find im so full i cant even think about anything sweet ( thank God) .. at least so far. 

My downfall is milk products .. they blow me up but theyre So hard to give up .. milky drinks cheeses yogurt grrr 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 88 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 368 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 365 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 308 views