Spouses support

Jan S.
on 4/16/04 11:17 pm - SD
I had LAP RNY a year ago. I am so greatful for my husbands support. I know at times this has been very difficult on him. I was not the most stable person or even the nicest person to be with over the last year. It is a very emotional and scary ride and he stuck by my side. I am very appreciative of this. So to all of you out there who are being a supportive to you significate other- you deserve a big pat on the back. It means more to us post up WLS people than you will ever know. Thanks!!!
Steve M.
on 4/19/04 7:53 am - IN
My husbands surgery is in one week. I surf this site everyday and try to come up with ways to help him during his recovery. I also read other peoples experiences so I will be knowlegable if there is any trouble. I feel a lot of stress over this. I know the surgery is all about him but I feel a great deal of apprehension and distress as the day comes nearer. I just found this site for spouses today. I intend on posting more soon. Thank you for acknowledging that we are important in this journey! Debbie
paladin
on 6/2/04 4:59 pm - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Debbie.. my wife is having the surgery on the 30june2004 and she checks this site everyday. U had a great idea for spouses to read the other experiences in case of problems. I to also read these with my wife when we are together. I am hoping and praying that everything goes perfectly well. I hope that your husband is doing well after his surgery and that there were no complications. < Marc >
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5291 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5969 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7166 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6913 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6948 views