Two Months out w/PICs

louisianacountrygirl
on 4/14/11 12:02 pm - vinton, LA

Me at 347                                               Me at 304

I am three days out from being two months out. I am doing good. No major problems with food.I am down 53 pounds so far. The only complication I had was an infection ball under my lower incision. I had to have it reopened, drained, and I had to pack it everyday until it healed. I can eat pretty much anything. Cereal does not sit well. Too much sugar I think. Chili upsets my tummy and purple onions do too. Those are the only things so far that make me nauseated. I still have about 150 pounds to lose but I will get there. Head hunger is my biggest enemy. I think I want food even though I know that I cant be hungry and I can eat more than I expected to be able to. That also dissapoints me. I am working my tool and am very grateful to have been able to have my surgery. I have no regrets and only wish I could have had this a few years ago. I am worried about the skin as that I al realy over weight and have alot of belly fat. I have had two c-section and the skin already hangs over there. All I can do is hope that it goes back most of the way and maybe have a tummy tuck or something down the road. Who knows. Good luck to all that are waiting to have their surgery. It is so worth it to feel better.

cabcab
on 4/14/11 12:08 pm
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Wow, you look awesome!  You can really see a difference!

You go girl!!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Monica W.
on 4/14/11 12:12 pm - TX

Great progress, your looking well

jthomp7889
on 4/14/11 12:13 pm - Shrewsbury, MA
 Lookin good!
_aprilh_
on 4/14/11 12:14 pm - OK
Good job! Keep up the good work!
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

Ladydivigirl
on 4/14/11 12:20 pm
That's awesome. We are proud of your accomplishments...I can't wait to see where I am two months after surgery-May 22nd. I hope to do as well as you. I started out and 325 and I think to myself..."Am I ever going to lose ALL this weight..it's soooo much to lose." But when I see post like yours...I get inspired and believe it's possible. Keep on rocking your sleeve, girlfriend...Looking fabulous.

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
cattywompos
on 4/14/11 12:29 pm
Can see a difference already!  Keep up the good work!  And from someone who has had 2 c-sections (1 vertically and 1 horizontal) my skin is not sagging too bad, my "spare tire with patches" is just deflating :)
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

jessj1976
on 4/14/11 12:32 pm - Carey, OH
VSG on 04/27/11 with
Wow you look great...Congrats
louisianacountrygirl
on 4/14/11 12:50 pm - vinton, LA
Thanks you guys. You are all awesome. OH has been a great inspiration to me with all of my support from you guys and gals. It feels awesome to have such wonderful friends.

foodlover
on 4/14/11 1:11 pm
congrats!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 258 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 324 views