Oh wow you actually look pretty now!

NoEscape21
on 5/26/11 4:20 am - Apopka, FL
One of my old coworkers just said that to me.

WTF!

I saw one of my friends sitting at the same table as her in the break room and thought I would say hi (she had known about my surgery and was excited for me and hasnt seen me since) well she was happy to see me and said " wow girl, you can especially see that your face is thinner"

Then dumb tall skinny blondie blurted out  "Oh WOW you actually look pretty now!"

She hadn't known about the surgery so I (instead of tearing her a new a hole) explained the reason for the loss and she goes "well doesn't your stomach shrink on its own anyways if you diet, because once I had to lose 10 lbs and then afterwards I couldnt eat as much"
Yes...lets compare your 10 lbs to my 100+...

Anyways.. just venting and sharing more of the stupidity of the ignorant masses.

Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

onmywaytoskinny
on 5/26/11 4:24 am - Texas, TX
She is a hater!

NoEscape21
on 5/26/11 2:33 pm - Apopka, FL
 yep, drinkin that haterade ! hehehe
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/11 4:28 am
I have very little patience for the ignorant masses.. and it's getting smaller as I get older. By the way they seem to multiply exponentially, I'm going to be one cranky old ***** by the time I'm 70.

I would have had to bite my hand to not say something to the Dumb One.
NoEscape21
on 5/26/11 2:35 pm - Apopka, FL
 LOL I have a feeling I am going to become one skinny  ***** if I keep dealing with people like her ....and that is fine by me !

Luckily another one of my friends came up and distracted me shortly after and told me how amazing I am looking haha so WOOHOO for awesome friends!

Also another friendI hadn't seen told me I am melting before his eyes . Gotta love good friends, just like the awesome peeps on OH that make me laugh after stuff like this hehe.
Youtube: 

jimbovsg
on 5/26/11 4:28 am
Just keep singin' the line   from Cee Lo Green's  "Forget You"  explicit version ha ha!  you're beautiful girl....don't let the "haters"  get ya down. 

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

cabcab
on 5/26/11 5:57 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Thanks a lot!  Ever since I read this post I can't get that song outta my head.

"I've been drivin' round town with the girl I love...."
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

NoEscape21
on 5/26/11 2:37 pm - Apopka, FL
 I totally listened to it on the way home from work (just had a really rough day in general lol).

Man it did the trick. 

And also Thanks  for the compliment, it was much appreciated and brought a big smile to my face to see 
Youtube: 

swannysmom
on 5/26/11 4:41 am
 just know you can't fix stupid or ignorant.. your wonderful!  keep at it!

NoEscape21
on 5/26/11 2:56 pm - Apopka, FL
Thanks    I will definitely keep at it!
Youtube: 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 261 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views