12 months out - Goal reached (pics)

linsweet
on 5/12/12 9:20 am
VSG on 12/16/11 with
Awesome.  congratulations.
SuzanneR
on 5/12/12 9:26 am - Randolph, NJ
 Your hard work has paid off! You look happy and healthy!

PaulaS
on 5/12/12 9:43 am - TX
Job well done!    You look amazing!   Don't you feel better, too???

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
justeric78
on 5/12/12 9:50 am - Houston, TX
 Health wise I have good days and bad. I had many complications with my surgery and struggle still with reflux. For the most part though I feel good and to be honest I will take the reflux and stomach discomfort everyday for the rest of my life over looking like the guy at the top of the post again. The biggest change is that I naturally became more active as the weight came off and I do not feel like a lazy slop anymore. 
Erica A.
on 5/12/12 10:47 am - KY
 What med do you take for reflux? I was having a horrible time with it and regular nexium and prevacid solutabs just didn't help. Now I take Nexium Granules and rarely have any problem. Have you ever tried them?

Goal 60% by 6 mths (143lbs) reached at 5.5mths

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Ohiogirl
on 5/12/12 12:10 pm - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
 I went for my consult yesterday and the surgeon told me that for at least 6 months - I will mos tlikely have reflux - I have not every couple of days or so.  I am very concerned as a pre-op because i do not tolerate Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix - usually get diarrhea and I know this may sound strange - but for some reason - I get a stiff neck and back spasms.  So can you tell me about the Nexium Granules?

Paula
justeric78
on 5/12/12 12:29 pm - Houston, TX
 I have tried quite a few, I will have to check that one out. The one I found that does well (for the most part) is Zantac I believe it is spelled. The pills are shaped like a shield is how I identify them. They all have different active ingredients and I had to go through so many to find which one would work best for me. So far the above is the only one I even noticed doing anything. 
saraw79
on 5/12/12 10:06 am - MI
VSG on 05/07/12
you look amazing!!!!! wtg.... so handsome
Pre op diet 224
Surgery day 212
month 1 to 2 i lost 9.6 pounds
month 2 to 3 i lost 7 pounds
month 3 to 4 i lost 6.2

CincySlvd
on 5/12/12 10:11 am - OH
VSG on 04/24/12
 Looking good man!  Your progress is an inspiration to me, just had my sleeve on 4/24 and started off at a similar weight.

Keep up the awesome work.
MyOwnSunshine
on 5/12/12 10:13 am
Amazing!  You look great!
" I am not at all concerned with appearing to be consistent. In my pursuit after Truth I have discarded many ideas and learnt many new things."  Ghandi            
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 446 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views