Weird Pains 5 weeks Post Op

Keith L.
on 11/4/12 6:23 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

OK, I am sure there is some logical explanation for this but I have been having several weird pains that I have never had before. My shoulders hurt and I get a low grade headache several times a week now. My back hurts and I have never had problems with back pain. And finally each side of my chest/man boobs hurt like they have been bruised but there is not bruise. I thought maybe I was laying on something funny when I sleep but I made it a point to make sure there was nothing.

Anyone else get weird pains they couldn't explain. I am on the verge of believing in alien abduction and probing.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

SuzyNZ
on 11/4/12 7:46 am
VSG on 09/17/12
It could be gas still. I was still getting that until a couple of weeks ago.

Are you getting enough fluids? I get a headache if I haven't drunk enough.

But I felt like a wreck because of sleeping funny for the first week or so. You might not realise you are doing it. I went and got a massage and felt a squillion percent better afterwards.

I recommend getting a massage before you go down the alien probing route!

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Keith L.
on 11/4/12 7:52 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

It could be sleep, it could be my desk chairs, not sure about sleeping funny, I am pretty consistent about how I sleep but since i am shrinking my position could be changing.

I was thinking about a massage but I am still pretty fat and I feel bad for the masseuse.

simmie78
on 11/4/12 11:16 pm
Ha! Please...go get a massage! Hysterically ridiculous
TSinNC
on 11/4/12 7:46 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Could it be vitamin deficiency?

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Keith L.
on 11/4/12 7:50 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Doubt it, I am getting plenty of vitamins. Could be water but I'm getting close every day to 64 oz.

TSinNC
on 11/4/12 7:53 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Try upping your water, and if still in doubt check with your doc. 

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

stephanieplum
on 11/4/12 8:05 am
VSG on 06/27/12

I had major back problems and visited the  chiropractor several times month two. I had a rib out of place.  It has been explained to me that with a drastic drop in weight your body shifts and some of your padding disappears which causes pain.  I had lots of weird pains early out; some even now.  Hope it gets better!

jg1988
on 11/4/12 8:24 am

Make sure you do not have a leak.  Search leaks. 

Keith L.
on 11/4/12 8:34 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I don't think a leak would cause aches in my shoulders, the pains aren't on the inside. Muscles and joints and tissue.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views