I don't know if your ready for this OH

JmeWlsn
on 2/10/13 12:51 pm - Lenexa, KS

That is funny and yes I am living proof it is quite effective.

Mike B.
on 2/10/13 2:12 pm
First of all, I am glad to read that you are fine after your experience. Having said that, I laughed so hard, I started crying. I never hear of anyone who did this, but from reading other posts, I guess you are not alone (thank goodness huh?). Honestly, you are one brave person. I know I would have NEVER admitted to doing this. Best of luck with your surgery.
PS Read the labels on the packages from now on.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Sleeveless
on 2/10/13 3:06 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

This is both hysterical and tragic. So glad you're okay and feeling better!

Windycindy
on 2/10/13 3:58 pm
I have not laughed this hard in such a long time. You have such a great attitude! I think it's especially funny because as a newbie, we all want to do everything correctly, reading and re-reading to insure we haven't missed something, being so concerned with every detail... and there you go, diligently swallowing eight of those bullets. I am still giggling. I think it's so great that you can laugh at yourself. You are going to do great with the sleeve. We will all be anxiously waiting for the update on your surgery. You are my favorite so far! Hugs and love!
jenn227
on 2/10/13 7:42 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

OMG...I'm sorry, but I'm laughing too...I am sure I could so the same thing.  I love that you were more worried about your surgery being postponed than the side effects lol!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views