All about me:

trinoc
on 2/6/14 4:03 am - TN
VSG on 01/14/14

Welcome.  Thanks for sharing.

I grew up in Missouri...first Kansas City and then Joplin.  Not exactly the heart of liberal America.  :-)  I am VERY left and also a Christian which is a pretty interesting combination if I do say so myself.  It makes for interesting conversation both at church and at Democratic functions.  I'm a mystery to so many.  haha  

Oregon is a place I'd LOVE to live but I'm also pretty happy and settled here in the Nashville area.  

Keep up the good work!  

Tricia

M1 -26, M2 -14, M3 -14, M4 -12, M5 -12, M6 -11, M7 -10, M8 -12, M9 -5, Goal Reached 9 months and 14 days

mollz007
on 2/6/14 8:03 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Hi Jameson! I completely agree with you about all your viewpoints. My in laws live in OK and they are very old fashioned and consevitave, which is why we clash sometimes. Glad to hear that you are doing well! From your ticker it looks like you have had great success so far!

check out my blog!

Connie S.
on 2/6/14 10:33 am - CA
VSG on 03/04/13

I was born in OK and still visit every summer.  But we NEVER talk politics or religion!  I am completely happy for them to have their beliefs, and have always thought that if all Christians were like my aunt and uncle, I would be able to be one, too.  I actually had to leave Facebook because I was starting to hate my rodeo announcer cousin for all of his political posts.  And I love him, I really do.  So stay left and hang in there.  Good luck with your weight loss.

Oh, I have to say that the highlight of my summer visit were the three times I let myself have a kids scoop of Braum's cappucino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt.  My favorite thing EVER.

HW 225  Consult weight 208. VSG 3/4/13 weight 176.4  Current weight 103  5'1" tall  Age 55 Goal weight of 108 reached in 7 months  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views