Plastic Surgery Tomorrow! Plus Pics of Excess Skin After Losing 250ish Lbs - Yikes!!

changingmylife4ever
on 10/30/14 10:04 am

I have only lost 128 lbs but I don't look no where near as good as you do in those before pictures. You will really look good after. I have way more loose skin. Maybe it's because I am so short!

PrayMore
on 11/9/14 11:49 am

Wow - thank you for sharing! You look amazing! Congrats on all of the hard work and dedication it took you to get there! And it is so cool for you to share your journey, especially the skin side of things. We're all curious about how this will affect us! To have your results from the weight loss alone is AWESOME!!! No small feat, for sure. Best wishes to you!!

5'6", VSG on Dec. 2

jujubslim
on 11/10/14 3:30 am
VSG on 03/17/14

I haven't been on here in awhile and came across your post. Thank you for being brave enough to share. My first reaction to your before pictures was your excess skin issues weren't that bad considering the amount of weight you lost. Your after pictures on your blog are looking great. Your arms look painful though, what part was the most painful. I'm planning to get my boobs lifted and I'm on the fence about my arms.

Nikke2003
on 11/10/14 10:10 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I didn't really find it to be "painful" - except some pain when I was in recovery. I actually only took painkillers for a couple of days. The arms are definitely the most "uncomfortable" and takes the longest to use again... but I wouldn't say it's painful and to me it was absolutely worth it. It's just tough not being able to get around easily for about two weeks. I'm VERY happy I did it!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

jujubslim
on 11/11/14 4:16 am
VSG on 03/17/14

All your hardwork is paying off. You look amazing. Thanks again for sharing.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views