Well, I did it!

Nana08
on 11/8/15 5:11 pm

I had my surgery last Thursday Nov. 5. A few hours after my surgery they had to move me in the hall because of tornado threat. All seems to be going well so far. The only problem I'm really having is diarrhea. Is this normal? Also my draining doesn't seem to be slowing down much?

Go for first check up on the 11th

Tiki3211
on 11/8/15 5:29 pm

Congratulations!  Glad everything is going well for you.  Personally I didn't have a problem with diarrhea, but I have had friends that did.  You have had so much fluid in your body prior to, during and after surgery...it's probably your body eliminating all of that.  As far as the drain, I would contact your doctor.  Good luck on your journey. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/15 8:45 pm

Nana, I had my surgery the same day as you, 11/5. I haven't had diarrhea but it seems no one person is exactly like another, So all our cases are totally different! Good luck on your journey! xoxo

Nana08
on 11/9/15 10:20 am

Thanks, Hope you are doing well too.  I'm a little week feeling today and maybe a little down.  I don't know why. I am fighting laziness.

Today is day 4 pre-op. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/15 10:59 am

I felt down over the weekend. The perpetual "why did I do this?" And "what have I done to my body?"  But I feel better today. Have you tried walking around your house a few times? I set my timer and walk in circles. Then I lie back down and dream of the broth I want to inhale but can't :-) how are your incisions?

keep your head up! xoxo

Most Active