Forgiveness is divine.

Nmmsg
on 11/29/15 5:29 am, edited 11/28/15 9:31 pm
VSG on 07/09/13

Thanksgiving- great choices.  Next day, not so good -oh vile pumpkin pie!  Well, it is gone now and back on track.  Thank you, Father, for making me see the light.

Nancy

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

psychoticparrot
on 11/29/15 8:18 am

You're welcome, Nmmsg my child. Confession is good for the soul. Everyone knows that pumpkin pie, just like money, is the root of all evil. It tends to bring out the worst in sleevers who are tempted by it. 

Father psychoticparrot

SilverGirl2015
on 11/29/15 6:23 pm

OK, I ate stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy.  And a cookie.  Half a donut.  And then there was the very tiny taste of pumpkin pie.  Not all in one sitting,  and total amount of food did not amount to much at all, just a taste really - but I was visiting family out of town, and was certainly enjoying myself.  The party is now over and it's back to reality!

psychoticparrot
on 11/29/15 9:06 pm

From the popularity of this post, I'm beginning to think OH needs to bring a full-time chaplain on board!

Let's see, my child. "Tastes" are not as serious as big portions, but they do add up. And since you're truly repentant and back on the path of healthy proteins, I think 10 "Hail Proteins" are all that are needed for forgiveness. Go in peace, SilverGirl. 

Father psychoticparrot

Most Active