Moved on to Phase II

takingarisk3825
on 11/15/16 5:35 am

Good Morning friends,

I have been told by my doctor to moveo n to phase II of the diet.  Puree foods.   any ideas, recipes, suggestions will be appreciated. 

AK_Gipson
on 11/15/16 7:00 am
VSG on 04/14/14

This should help you get started.

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/08/pureed-foods.html

HW:292 / SW:258 / CW 173.9

Lgivaudan
on 11/15/16 7:56 am
VSG on 10/26/16

I've been living off of cottage cheese, pureed soups, and protein shakes. Also, I made Shelly's ricotta bake last night from the blog posted above and it hit the spot. This phase is tough....good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/16 9:01 am
VSG on 10/31/16

I started phase 2 on Monday.  1. So far I have had 1/2 c. low fat cottage cheese with 2 Tbsp. sugar free peaches  2. no fat refried beans with low fat shredded cheese, no fat sour cream and taco seasoning (nuke it)  3.  tuna fish, little dill pickle juice and 1 tbsp olive oil mayo. 4. Oikos Zero

My dietician suggested fish broiled, grilled, baked fish.  Other ideas:  ricotta cheese with marinara and parmesan.  Soups with fish or beans. Mashed sweet potato.  Cooked or canned veggies mashed.  Soy protein crumbles, taco seasoning and low fat sour cream, little salsa. Oatmeal with skim milk.

Kathy S.
on 11/15/16 11:23 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Congratulations!  You have some great suggestions here. WE also did a search and here are some great threads and posts for suggestions.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/search/?q=phase+2%2C+vsg

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Anita
on 11/15/16 9:37 pm

along with all the wonderful suggestions here, the only one I can add is that I bought Wendy's chili and pureed it......it was yummy and it hit the spot....one teaspoonful at a time.....in the beginning I was only able to eat maybe 1 or 2 oz at a time and it kept me full for hours.....now, 5 months later, I can eat a whopping 3 oz or so and I stay full for most of the day. I generally make my own chili so that I know exactly what's in it, but my nutritionist okayed Wendy's chili so I pick up a large chili and it lasts me for several meals.

Congrats on the "graduation."

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there.