10 days in - Purees yay!!!

newdonna
on 11/28/16 5:17 pm
VSG on 11/18/16

I just got approved to eat soft and purees food...scrambled eggs never tasted so good lol

It is the little things that are victories. I am happy I can go out for brunch with my friends, they can eat whatever they chose and I can order two scrambled eggs and we can all eat together, as it was, I would order a tea and they would eat, so I am glad I can join them again. 

I am already looking at Lingerie and checking out the sizing chart to get an idea of when I can buy lingerie at a regular size clothing store, so exciting!!!

Anita
on 11/28/16 6:50 pm

COOL........and congrats!

Now, about those scrambled eggs............I'm just shy of 6 months out and I can only do one egg at a time, so don't push yourself to get two down into your new tummy. Take it slow and remember that once you get that feeling that says STOP......it's a good idea to stop....that one extra bite is a doozey....unfortunately lots of us forget at times and we get the wake up call. You're still healing and much as you'd like to be back to lunching with the girls, it will happen, just not immediately.

Have a blast on your lingerie buying escapade!!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

newdonna
on 11/29/16 2:15 am
VSG on 11/18/16

Thanx for the heads up! One scrambled egg it is lol