Crazy emotions :/

LisaV_SG
on 12/6/16 3:44 pm
VSG on 12/01/16

Thank you everyone for your input, advice, and kind words. It's all appreciated so much :)

mjbrice_83
on 12/7/16 8:27 am
VSG on 12/01/16

You and I had our surgery on the same day. Congrats on your progress. I understand taking the shots is not fun because I have to take them to. It looks like somebody has kicked me in my lower stomach because of all the bruises.  My calves are achy as well but I thought it could be due to the compresion contraptions that were on my legs for 3 days. I expressed it to my nurse *****minded me it could be an early sign of dehydration. Pink lemonade crystsl light has been my go to. Right now I can only seem to get about 40 ounces down in a day. How about for you? Emotionally, I've been pretty stable.  What helps for me is repeating positive affirmations and journaling. It  helps tremdously. It has been helpful for me to keep busy the best way I can. Hang in there!! You've got this!

LisaV_SG
on 12/7/16 1:12 pm, edited 12/7/16 5:12 am
VSG on 12/01/16

I read that the cramps in my calves could be due to lack of potassium. I have my one week follow up appt tomorrow so I'll talk to my doc about it! Crystal lite is too sweet for me, so I'm onto propel now. It's delicious :) been thinking about journaling! I should do it. Ummm I'm not sure how many ounces I'm getting down a day, I'd say probably 35-45. I'm still on phase one just doing broth, propel (cause it's much easier than plain water), sugar free popsicles, and protein shakes. Glad to hear you're doing well! :) so awesome! Go us! Let me know if you want to connect over any other social medias if you're involved elsewhere :) 

Denisepaul
on 12/7/16 6:45 pm
VSG on 11/01/16

Just joined. I am a month and a few days post open myself . I too experienced the mood swings and I also am a mental health provider. Hoping that joining will give me some extra support in between monthly group meetings. Congrats to you and hang in there . 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views