Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? XMAS Dec 25th!

Stacy_WLS
on 12/25/16 8:21 am

Merry Xmas to those who celebrate and Happy Sunday to those who don't :)

What is your plan for the day?

We celebrated with my husband's family last Saturday and my family is all spread out around the country -- we do a big thanksgiving and not much for Xmas.  Today should be very mellow for us.  We had a small celebration for my son this morning.  He is going to his fathers shortly then my husband and I are planning on taking a walk in the forest preserve and cuddling up with our pups for some movies.  

B - Chike, Bacon, Potato Pancake

S - Coffee

L - mock panda mushroom chicken + green beans

S - ?

D - Brussel sprouts + chicken

S - cottage cheese & berries

E - walking / maybe a run

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Anita
on 12/25/16 9:02 am

Merry Christmas Stacy.

Tell me about Chike please. I have a powder protein mix that I got from my surgeon / nutritionist's office that I like very much, but once it's gone I'd like to consider something else. I don't drink coffee, but from what I see, the other flavors look interesting.

Thanks.

As to what I'm eating today......I was bad at breakfast because the half bagel was my treat for the week.....of course, I scooped out all the innards to leave just the bare shell, so according to my nutritionist, it wasn't actually all that terrible. I toasted it and put some cheese slices on it and it was yummy and crunchy.

Not sure about the rest of my food plan for the day, but I suspect there will be lots of protein and of course water.

Enjoy your walk....if your weather is like mine, it's beautifully sunny but pretty chilly (31).

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Stacy_WLS
on 12/25/16 9:43 am

Chike is a coffee flavored protein shake.  I believe the brand has other flavors, but I love the coffee.  The macros as OK 20 p 9 c 3 f = 130 calories.  There are other protein shakes that have better macros but I have yet to find one that have the wonderful coffee taste.  For other flavors I tend to go with a less carb / fat option.  

My husband is a big fan of the peanut butter quest shake which has better macros: 23 p 2 c 1 f = 110 calories

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Anita
on 12/25/16 9:49 am

Thanks Stacy!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Rachel B.
on 12/25/16 9:05 am, edited 12/25/16 9:16 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! Day two of Star Wars Marathon with my family.

AM:  Happy Coffee

B: Red Grapefruit

S: Happy Coffee + ON White Chocolate Protein

L: L&F Greek Yogurt

D: Cilantro Chicken Wonton soup

Water & VItes

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

jujuh
on 12/25/16 9:30 am - Northern Cincinnati Suburb, OH
VSG on 06/03/16

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. I am having my family at my house. Everything leftover is going home with my sister and her kids except the meat.

B - L&F Greek Yogurt with 1 TBSP Bear Naked Granola

S - Protein Shake

L - Protein Bar

D- Turkey and green beans

E - walked an hour early this morning

W - working on - been getting things ready for company and haven't stopped as much as I should have to drink.

V - done

jachristmas
on 12/25/16 11:33 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Merry Christmas!

Keeping it simple today..

B premier protein shake

L sugar free jello with unjury

D prob unjury chicken soup

Vitamins in and working on some POWERade zero along with the usual water. Definitely moving today cleaning up behind Santa 

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/16 7:31 am
VSG on 10/31/16

B:  Premier Protein Chocolate

L:  Premier Protein Chocolate

D:  Laura's lean ground beef, 1/2 slice cheese, green beans, unsweetened applesauce

S:  boiled egg

E:  Walking with my best buddy, Ollie

Most Active