Its been a while

dcapurz
on 4/17/17 9:56 am - NJ
VSG on 02/23/16

Hello everyone, I know its been a while, I just wanted to say hello and post a picture. I do not have many, im not really a picture person but I do have one from a year ago and one from this past Christmas.

I have lost a total of about 90 lbs, I have not lost any more weight in a few months but I am very happy. Here is a picture of myself and my husband last May after losing about 45 lbs. and the next picture is of my family this past Christmas after losing 90 all together.

If there is anyone out there that is thinking about having this surgery, don't think twice about it, this is the best thing that you can do for yourself and your family. You will be healthier and happier for it. trust me, I definitely am!!!

I had a few issues that came up but everything was worth it.

look forward to still logging on and seeing everyones stories. I am so happy for everyone that has made this choice, it truly is a life changer!

mawmawpenny
on 4/17/17 12:37 pm - LA

Wow, what a difference, you look great and so happy.

Readyjwc
on 4/17/17 3:44 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Woo-Hoo! You should be sooo proud of yourself! Thanks for the motivation for all of us newbies...

-Jan

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

Kristi T.
on 4/18/17 10:35 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

You look amazing and happy, congratulations!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 5 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 5 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 190 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 277 views