soontobe_blondegoddess’s Posts

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 2/6/24 7:46 am
Topic: RE: PatchAid vitamins - your experience?

Thank you so much for your response. I was thinking the same, so much more convenient to travel with them... but only if they work. I will give them a shot and then have labs run.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 2/6/24 7:44 am

Thank you so much for responding!!!! I really appreciate your feedback!!!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 2/5/24 8:02 am, edited 2/5/24 8:09 am

Hi-is anyone using PatchAid vitamins? Do they work? Meaning did anyone have labs done recently and they made a difference?

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 7/10/22 6:03 pm, edited 7/10/22 11:04 am
Topic: RE: Plastic surgeons in east bay, California

Thank you for the suggestion! Dr. Marrotti is amazing!!! I had my first surgery already with him, full belt and bat wings! In a month I am having my elephant thighs done! Then once healed, I need to build muscle! I finally am starting to feel comfortable in my skin!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/26/21 9:44 am

He is so booked up....my consult is not until March 2022!!! so excited though.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/26/21 9:39 am
Topic: RE: Need help getting back on track

thank you for your reply...i just saw this now. I know alcohol is my problem and lack of exercise. i am just not motivated. Working at home, i live in gap sweat shorts. no reason to wear my cute work clothes, do my makeup or hair. i am trying to climb out of my rabbit hole and it is so hard!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/23/21 12:52 pm

I lost my family too... brother, mom and dad. That is why I have been drinking. Oh man, and the sleep issues are horrible!!!! Sounds like our experiences are parallel and I need to just power through it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I hope we both get back down our "normal" weight! I'm sorry for your losses too!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/14/21 12:39 pm

Body! Arms, thighs and tummy.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/6/21 9:31 am

Hi, I am considering plastic surgery, can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in concord or Walnut Creek (California)?

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 6/7/21 4:34 pm

Thank you! And congratulations to you! I need to get motivated again! I am slowing cutting alcohol back and soon out. I need to get my arse moving but... not there yet.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 6/1/21 3:45 pm, edited 6/1/21 3:50 pm

Hello all,

Its been a long time since I have been here, but I am slipping and can use help. I have fallen into a major depression due to our current issue and family stuff. i am on depression meds now, and they are helping a bit. I am gaining weight and still fit into my clothes...but barely! I am so scared. I never want to be the old person I was and I could use some pointers on how to jump start weight loss again.

Here is how I screwed up and know I need to fix....its obvious, but I could use other tips and tricks please. I began drinking alcohol, but now switched to light wine....working on stop drinking all together, been hard. I have not exercised in a long time. I do eat healthy for the most part, the part I am struggling with is getting off my rump and exercise. I am tired and stressed out. My hair has been coming out due to stress and it became so thin I cut it to chin length just to give it more body. Please share your experiences with me - I would appreciate it!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 7/27/20 3:59 pm
Topic: RE: Burping - need help

Hi Guys,

Its been ages since I have been on here but I need help please. I noticed now that I am 8 years out...I am burping a lot. Is anyone else experiencing this? I barely drink carbonated stuff - maybe 1 a week. It is embarrassing and I am very discreet about it....but it is annoying. It happens everyday and I am not overeating or gulping.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 5/1/19 6:02 am
Topic: RE: Calcium for women

Thank you! Just ordered some new vitamins.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 4/30/19 3:42 pm
Topic: RE: Calcium for women

Hello ladies,

I just realized that my calcium pills only give me 50% of daily recommended!! What brand are you all using? I would like something that is going to offer more than that.

Thank you for your advice :)

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/22/18 6:08 am
Topic: RE: Thin Forearm Skin - any correlation?

Did you all have the surgery too? And on thryiod Med? Or is it just aging? I am struggling right now and embarrassed about my arms! Is there anything we can do for it?

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/20/18 10:08 am

Thank you for all this knowledge - I will look into potassium! Have fun fencing! that is awesome

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/20/18 9:06 am
Topic: RE: Negative Nancies - venting

Sounds like she is jealous and you just keep rocking what you are doing..... huge win for you! congratulations!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/20/18 8:39 am

Super strange question but there is 1 other person that has had the surgery and has the same issue as me. Not sure if it is surgery related or not. I had the gastric sleeve 6 years ago and on thryiod medicine and so is my friend - we both have thinning skin on our forearms. If we bump into something, either the skin breaks open and bleeds or a red spot will appear and then may break open later. It could be as simple as my dog jumping up on my arms :(

I am 44 years old - so it could be age related too - but I am healthy other than a small spare tire still. Is anyone else experiencing thin skin after surgery? I know I run a lot colder now but just curious if any of you experience what we have? If yes, please share. It comes and goes...

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 7/26/18 10:04 am
Topic: RE: Salad

Hi - my lunch everyday is romaine lettuce, chopped kale and a protein - usually tuna. Protein and fiber :) Healthy and filling. It is the dense protein that fills up our pouches, so that is why it seems we can eat more lettuce than a cup.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 7/1/18 1:19 pm
Topic: RE: Starting to Slip ~ need Help!

Thank you all for the love and support and great advice. Head is getting back in the right place, body to follow very soon:) I have to get rid of my spare tire! I refuse to buy any clothes that are larger size than what I have been wearing for the last 6 years.

life has just kicked my arse and ran to food by mistake!

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 6/30/18 4:58 pm

Thank you all for the advice! Have a lot of thinking and planning to do

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 6/29/18 4:24 pm

True but I know the food ones are so overpriced! They sound good but I can generally buy stuff cheaper at the store. I should be open minded and try it for a month and see how it goes, it may get me back on track and try something new.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 6/29/18 4:18 pm

Thank you for all your positivity and advice:)

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 6/29/18 1:59 pm

Hi,

I will be walking more on the weekends - so that is something I can control. My dog has all his shots and I am going to start taking him on hikes. I walk him almost everyday - it is the weights and muscle I do not do anymore.

The job thing will take awhile - the area I live in does not pay well - that is why we all commute to the city :( I may have to change career paths.

Good point on the desk exercises! I do walk on my breaks - and only have a 1/2 hour lunch break. I feel like my head is in the right place, but my hands and mouth are doing something totally wrong.

I think my first step is to get rid of my spare tire, then try and work on the muscle stuff. I feel really squishy and unattractive. I have worked so hard to get to 140 - but the last year has been a real struggle with all the changes.

Thank you for your advice. I also would like to go to meetings... will try and find out where they are in my new neighborhood.

Most Active