Recent Posts

Vicki PNW
on 8/25/08 6:06 am
Topic: RE: Happy Monday !!!
Good afternoon!

Got a cure for Blue Monday?

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

sharroona
on 8/25/08 3:12 am - forest grove, OR
Topic: DENIED
Well i got denied...........anyone have any advice what to put in appeal........ohsu told me sorry maybe your primary care doctor can call them and help you and my primary care doctor isnt interested in being on phone with insurance ........so im on my own......i know there is an appeal process but curious if i should do anything else or what i include.......thanks
Linda_S
on 8/25/08 2:53 am - Eugene, OR
Topic: RE: Happy Monday !!!
Thanks!  Same to you.  Is it Friday yet?

Linda

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

nwdietdiva
on 8/25/08 12:47 am
Topic: Happy Monday !!!
Good Morning to all you beautiful people...... Just wanted to stop and say have a wonderful week.
nwdietdiva
on 8/25/08 12:46 am
Topic: RE: My surgery was Wednesday
Welcome back!  Cream of wheat,mmmmmmm.
sandrajeanjellybean
on 8/24/08 2:45 pm - lafayette , OR
Topic: RE: Need good psychologist in Mcminnville
thank you very much , i will def look her up..... i know it will probably have to be someone up at OHSU, but if by some chance they will ok it ,i figured i would look into it. again thank you
sandra
Aubs-travel
on 8/24/08 2:44 pm
Topic: RE: My surgery was Wednesday
Be easy on yourself.  Enjoy your cream of wheat! LOL
Aubree's Travel
Check out my before & after pictures in my profile!
Eve R.
on 8/24/08 8:09 am - McMinnville, OR
Topic: RE: Need good psychologist in Mcminnville

I don't know if you can go to just anyone for the psych eval, but years ago I saw a lady in McMinnville, I can't remember her name but she is married to Dr. Stonebridge (the eye Dr.) her practise is on East  19th in McMinnville and she's still there.  You could look up Psychologist in the yellow pages and find the address.  Maybe this will help.

lookinforward
on 8/23/08 1:02 pm
Topic: RE: MD's doing Revisions in Oregon??
Dr. Tersigni from Coos Bay (Bay Bariatric) at North Bend Medical Center does revisions.  He is an amazing surgeon, and he is best known for his low complication rate as well as his experience.  Perhaps because the hospital is smaller than a metropolitan hosppital, I found the staff to be extremely empathetic and so much care was given I couldn't believe it.  You can tell they respect those who have had surgery and do their very best to care for each patient.

I live in Bend and drove 5 hours----it was worth it and I would do it again.  Safety was my main concern, and was also the main concern of Tersigni.

I am 6 weeks post-op RNY, and his job was flawless.
Lookin'Forward
        "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God" 
                                                                                Corrie Ten Boon

lookinforward
on 8/23/08 12:57 pm
Topic: RE: MD's doing Revisions in Oregon??
Dr. Tersigni from Coos Bay (called Bay Bariatric) at North Bend Medical Center will do revisions.  he is an amazing surgeon.  He is best known for his low complication rate and his conservatism.  The hospital, perhaps because it is smaller than a metropolitan hospital, was so extremely helpful, personable, and empathetic.  I would highly, highly recommend him.  Safety is his #1 concern.

I am 6 wks. post-op from going to Coos Bay.  I live in Bend, and it was well worth the 5 hour drive.
Lookin'Forward
        "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God" 
                                                                                Corrie Ten Boon

Most Active
Recent Topics