Recent Posts

sandy L.
on 6/29/11 12:43 pm - Altoona, PA
Topic: RE: Update on Danny's Surgery
 I was wondering how he was doing.  Thanks for keeping us up to speed.

Erica77
on 6/29/11 2:13 am - MN
Erica77
on 6/29/11 2:13 am - MN
Topic: RE: Gotta say hello
Thanks for the welcome.
gman1972
on 6/28/11 9:43 pm
Topic: Update on Danny's Surgery

Danny sent me a FB message and thought I would forward an update.

Surgery went well and he is doing fine...He said he is a lil loopy, but all is good.

Wow I just realized how much I miss the dope on a rope...

Hugs
G

gman1972
on 6/28/11 9:39 pm
Topic: RE: Gays and Friends
Hi Ricky,
Welcome, we have some good folks here and I am sure we all have something to give. Sit down have a cup of coffee and relax.

Although I havent been intimately involved with the Bear Community, I have been out for 15 or so years and have experienced all the spices of our community at least to some effect. I will be glad to help where I can and maybe offer some different perspectives.

Hugs
G

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 10:17 pm - Gwinnett, GA
Topic: Gays and Friends
ISO gay men, who are dealing with obesity...

Me: Sleeved 7/28/10. Down 130#
I am interested in talking 2 Bears, other gay men, who've had major weight loss, or surgery, and exercise. If you're one of these guys or have a friend, say hi.

Concern about issue of obesity/comorbidities in Gay Men's Health. Feel differently re: these issues, than I did when active in social and sexual activities that encouraged/ rewarded body mass. Responses appreciated...rd

rickysleevebear

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002525548091

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 10:14 pm - Gwinnett, GA
Topic: RE: ISO LGBT WLS FB Friends
 Sleeved 7/28/10. Down 130# I am interested in talking 2 Bears, other gay men, who've had major weight loss, or surgery, and exercise. If you're one of these guys, say hi. Concern about issue of obesity/comorbidities in Gay Men's Health. Feel differently re: these issues, than I did when active in social and sexual activities that encouraged/ rewarded body mass. Responses appreciated...rd

rickysleevebear

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 10:02 pm - Gwinnett, GA
Topic: RE: GLBT forum- Nice!

Sleeved 7/28/10. Down 130# I am interested in talking 2 Bears, other gay men, who've had major weight loss, or surgery, and exercise. If you're one of these guys, say hi. Concern about issue of obesity/comorbidities in Gay Men's Health. Feel differently re: these issues, than I did when active in social and sexual activities that encouraged/ rewarded body mass. Responses appreciated...rd

rickysleevebear

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 9:36 pm
Topic: RE: Gotta say hello
HI and congrates
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views