Recent Posts

neilsbabe
on 4/7/04 5:02 am - Oakville, CT
RNY on 05/18/04 with
Topic: RE: So. Cal. Riders
Right about now, I am wishing I lived out there. I'm itching to get out on the bike! The last two days have been okay, but we still have a lot of dirt on the roads. Did you find a buddy yet? Hope so. Christine
Carol S.
on 4/2/04 10:51 am - Monrovia, MD
Topic: RE: Myrtle Beach Bike Week May 2004
Hi Donna ........ i am Bob Carols Husband.... Carol and i are thinking of taking the 2 scooters down May 8.9.10 and heading back home on the 11 th .... we are from Maryland lets hear from you
donbck
on 3/25/04 10:31 pm - NC
Topic: Myrtle Beach Bike Week May 2004
Any of you guys going? Would you like to get together? I think that would be cool. I hope to hear some feed back. Had surgery March 15, 2004. Me and hubby will be down May 9-17. I'll be the "loser" on the coolest 100th Anniversary Fatboy you've seen factory! Donna B (-20)
Tia M.
on 3/19/04 10:25 am - Texas City, TX
Topic: Easyriders Dallas
Anyone going to the Easyrider rally in Dallas this weekend?
donbck
on 2/22/04 11:57 am - NC
Topic: RE: Who wants to meet at bike...
Hey Steve have you ever been to the Rally in the Valley? Maggie Valley, NC? They have one in the spring this year inn April and one in the fall. It is great if you are shopping for some good deals. The mountains are beautiful at both times. If you have never done the Rally in the Valley I highly recommend it too. Keep your knees in the breeze. Will be praying for you on your surgery. I'm still playing the waiting game. I hope to see ya'll in Myrtle Beach...I hope I'm the loser on a Fatboy.
bonzijac
on 2/20/04 7:18 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thanks for the info Steve. I will have to look up the number and give her a call. My husband and I have decided to give Myrtle Beach a try this year. Guess you'll miss Daytona this year but you will be ready to go for Daytona next year! Good luck on your surgery. I had mine 1-7-04 and I feel great, never have had a problem. Write if you need anything. Jacque in Florida
Steve W.
on 2/18/04 11:43 am - Surfside Beach, SC
Glad I found this one. I live at Surfside and used to work at a local Bike shop. My wife and I have came to the beach rally for years, I also have been to Daytona many times but I like this one better. It has grown every year. The fall one is great also. If any of you guys need rooms you can call my wife at Patricia Resorts, call the 800 number, her name is Trish. She can give you the best rates available, the people that own these also ride and cater to bikers. They have 5 different hotels from high end to regular ones to suit your pocket book. Tell her I said to call. I am having my surgery on next Wed. Feb. 25 at 8 am. I am hoping I am well enough to ride and enjoy, most all the rest of them have been busy working them and helping keeping everyones scooter's running. We have 2 HD's and have just recently helped a friend assemble theirs and sent to paint. Love riding and everything that goes with it just wish they still had the flat trackers coming. I don't know if you guys remember the Ashville fall rally but we loved that one and it was on our every year attendence sched. sorry to see that one get split up. Gotta go, look forward to maybe seeing some of you guys down here and having a blast. Steve
donbck
on 2/17/04 12:12 pm - NC
That would be great!!! I'm crossing my fingers I will be able to ride. I haven't had my surgery yet. It would be nice to get together. I will be going regardless if able to ride, I've already got our room.
Sherry B.
on 2/17/04 8:52 am - Levittown, NY
I stay at the SeaMist. It's great and the rates are great. I like that they have garage and underground parking.Check out their web site.www.seamist.com.Maybe we can plan to meet up.My e-mail address is [email protected]
donbck
on 2/15/04 10:52 pm - NC
We ride our bikes and stay in a motel. This year we are staying at the Viking, not quite sure if they have any rooms available I made my reservations last month. We stayed at the Sportsmans Motor Lodge last year. They both are very good if you are riding your bike, because you can keep an eye on it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 429 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 511 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 440 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 499 views