Recent Posts

Moma V.
on 1/6/12 2:18 am - Frogtown, OH
Topic: RE: Where is everyone
I came over from the Motorcycle forum, because there was even less action there.

I don't ride a HD, the pic is of me on my old bike, I now ride an 1100 V-star Silverado Classic, I love it, sounds & looks just as good as an HD.  ;)  Rides better I think too and less hassle.   Ok don't hate me cuz I said that! lol

sorry not great pic, from cell phone.  But she is Beautiful!

IdaMae D.
on 7/17/10 2:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Topic: RE: Where is everyone
I've been on OH since 2006 and never see activity on this board - very disapoiting I agree!

IdaMae

nymomof2
on 5/22/10 1:24 pm
Lap Band on 12/09/09 with
Topic: Where is everyone
I was so excited to find this group, and then quickly disappointed to see NO action.  

~TONI ANN~
Proud mommy to 2 beautiful
boys!

missmollyk
on 8/7/09 9:52 am - Arroyo Grande, CA
Topic: TV Show, Houston Ladies?
I am currently working on a pilot that involves riding my trike from Houston to New Orleans. Any ladies interested in participating? Some of our weight loss issues will be a part of the theme. Should be fun and quirky, but hoping to find other TRIKE Harley riders. I ride a 2005 Road King converted Champion Trike. Please contact me at [email protected] and look at my website www.trikertravel.com   ASAP!

Tell me  a little about yourself, or send me a link to your blog, etc...

Molly Kight
Tracy B.
on 1/2/09 12:54 am - Flaherty, KY
Topic: OT: Harley Womens Only Ride...donations request

ON MARCH 3RD IN DAYTONA BEACH FLORIDA, I’M RIDING IN THE SECOND ANNUAL HARLEY-DAVIDSON® DAYTONA WOMEN'S ONLY RIDE 2009 TO HELP JERRY’S KIDS &

I NEED YOUR HELP!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH A CONTRIBUTION & MAKE MY JOURNEY A SUCCESS.

YOU CAN MAKE A CONTRIBUTION IN HONOR OF A FRIEND, A SISTER, SPOUSE, MOM, DAUGHTER—OR JUST “BECAUSE."

PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO HELP ME REACH MY GOAL.

Thanks for making a difference!

Here is a link to my page, my tank is near empty and I need a fill-up

www.joinmda.org/daytonawomensride09/tracwill5

Dan R.
on 9/8/08 9:52 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: RE: LETS GET ACTIVE
Nope.... I bought a Harley, some one took a picture and I realized how obese I was. I am 1 month post, dropped 35#s and feeling better about myself everyday. been riding lots more!
harleygrl
on 6/9/08 5:02 am - Colfax, LA
Topic: RE: LETS GET ACTIVE
Everyone lost weight and bought a Harley and took off??? Sounds good to me but would like to have a active board to share rides and how we have changed.
rosie09
on 4/11/08 8:08 am - Mclainsville, NC
Topic: LETS GET ACTIVE
LETS GET RIDING! SOMEONE IS OUT THERE i CAN TELL YOU CANT HIDE
rosie09
on 12/4/07 10:36 pm - Mclainsville, NC
Topic: RE: Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Happy Holidays to all of you motorcycle people I hope this MB gets a little more active Come on Yall
rosie09
on 10/15/07 2:50 am - Mclainsville, NC
Topic: RE: Hi, fellow "bikers"!
You must be getting ready to put that softtail away for the year down here in NC I have been riding all year and I love it. Weent from an 82 Shovel to a 96 FLHTC, and now am the owner of a 07 stretglide. Hope you ride safe. Before you buy any new leather or items try newenough.com has closeouts on everything from boots to helmets
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 428 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 509 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 438 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 498 views