Recent Posts

IdaMae D.
on 5/5/07 6:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Topic: Where is everyone it's 2007
It's spring time to get out the Harley's and RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 8:23 am - Redwood City, CA
Topic: San Francisco Bay Area Harley Riders
Anyone in the SF Bay Area want to go for a ride? Look me up. I'm an experienced rider of a 97 XL Custom Sportster. I not only keep up with the boys but I pass them! Just love to do that!
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 8:19 am - Redwood City, CA
Topic: RE: Where are all the Harley Riders
Just found this forum. I ride a '97 XL Custom Sportster. It's my baby. I ride everyday, even in the rain. Not a light weight, weekend rider and have zero patience with people who don't know how to use their clutch instead of their brakes! It's raining a little here in California - we're soooo spoiled! Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and if you're ever in the San Francisco Bay Area, look me up and we'll go riding!
infoforyou2006
on 9/28/06 5:13 am
Topic: Meet Jean Davidson
Saturday, September 30th Meet Author Jean Davidson Granddaughter of Harley Davidson founder, Walter Davidson. Will be held in Eureka Springs Arkansas. For More info: www.Eurekareservationcenter.com
rosie09
on 8/15/06 11:29 am - Mclainsville, NC
Topic: RE: the 2007 models are in at your local dealers
wednesday I get to pick up my 2007 street glide in black cherry. Cant wait........ traded my 1996 FLHTC in and they gave me very little course I guess the used Harley market has dropped quite a bit. After all its 11 years old. Felt sad leaving it there has been a good friend all these years let you all know how much I enjoy it
rosie09
on 7/30/06 9:33 pm - Mclainsville, NC
I saw one last wek it was butt ugly! but nothing to polish except chrome
Bonnie R.
on 7/30/06 1:12 pm - Amarillo, TX
Bonnie R.
on 7/30/06 1:11 pm - Amarillo, TX
Did you check out that Denim Blue & flat black color?? That'll take some getting used to!
Bonnie R.
on 7/30/06 1:10 pm - Amarillo, TX
Topic: RE: Sturgis:-)
Hey Z Man Hubby & I and friends are leaving for Sturgis on Friday Aug 4th and plan on staying until Saturday Aug 12th. We will be camping at the Chip and I think we have reservations for the Fondue Night (?) on....tuesday i think. Im planning on riding most, if not all the way...If I poop out from the heat, I'll be able to trailer it the rest of the way. What are your plans?
rosie09
on 7/21/06 10:38 pm - Mclainsville, NC
Topic: the 2007 models are in at your local dealers
the new big twins all have 6 speed transmissions and 96 CI engines. Get ready for some extra torque
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 429 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 510 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 439 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 499 views