What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 3/27/15 3:12 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

love the dress, love the boots and most of all, love your confidence!!!!

Daze

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/15 5:10 am

Thanks. Confidence is something I am working on. It is not always easy. I make my husband take the pictures. I stink at selfies.

I am addicted to boots. 

mamata2
on 3/26/15 10:58 pm

AV, I too suffer from bottomless pit syndrome more often than I like to admit too.  Lately I have been having two dinners!!  WTH?  I have dinner with my family and then like 3 hours later I want MORE!  I try to make sure I still have room in my allowance.  I know I should just go to sleep or brush my teeth but its like a siren song calling to me.  I.JUST.CAN'T.RESIST!  My scale was down a 1 lb today so I must not be too horrible (or I am exceptionally lucky!).

My Confession:  I worry what my kids look like way too much.  I make sure they have fashionable clothing and haircuts because I know they are being judged on these things by their peers, their teachers, and other parents.  Hell, I straightened my 9 yo daughters hair this morning because I thought it looked a bit kinky without it.  I feel it stems from my own childhood where I was judged pretty harshly because of my buck teeth, baby fat (ha) and some rather choice hairstyles.  I acknowledge I am crazy but can't stop fussing.

Time since surgery: 8.5 months

B: SF Latte and oats with cookie butter and sf chocolate chips (I admit this because I have no shame)

S: 1/2 Quest bar

L: Rotosserie chicken, string cheese and Mission carb control tortilla

S: Everything Pretzel Chips

D: More leftover chicken and asparagus (I LOVE SPRING!)

After workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

W/V: Started

E: 2000m swim

Totals: Calories 1072, Protein 86, Carbs 94, Fat 41

Have a great weekend all!

AngryViking
on 3/26/15 11:00 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Confession:  I pick and lay out my son's clothes every day. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/15 12:09 am

I totally understand about wanting your kids to look good. I only had 1 pair of jeans and very little clothing. I had to buy my own clothes when I turned 14. So I always want my kids to have nice clothes

It is hard to be a mom sometimes. 

My son is 21 and I get so mad at him because he has a scruffy beard and wild hair sometimes. Then I realize that I need to stop.

My daughter finally cares about the way she looks. It takes forever for her to get ready. 

I understand about the night eating. I try now to plan a snack for night time. 

Dodgergirl27
on 3/27/15 3:04 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Congrats to your Badgers....I'm guessing it was a martini celebration last night :)

mamata2
on 3/27/15 3:11 am

THANK YOU!  It was such a tense game that I hardly ate anything the whole time.  I did enjoy some celebratory popcorn afterwards (managed not to drink).  But I don't think I'll be so lucky tomorrow night.  I think we are going out to watch the game. 

GO BADGERS!  BEAT ARIZONA! 

Daisydoo02
on 3/27/15 3:15 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I don't have kids, but I could see how you would want that for them, especially if you carry over some of those feelings from childhood. That part I TOTALLY GET!!!!  Yahoo on the 1 pound down!! Yipee you are doing something right!

Daze 

NYMom222
on 3/26/15 11:09 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I am visiting my son, daughter-in-law and grandson for a week... Wonderful to be here, but lets say food has been all over the place. Pancakes yesterday with bacon... Breakfast of champions. Did go to Zumba last night... fighting a cold so I was dragging my butt... it wasn't pretty.

B: 2 eggs

S: Protein drink - found this at the local Walgreens and it is really good, good stats too - http://www.amazon.com/Bodylogix-Natural-Protein-Nutrition-Ch ocolate/dp/B00B89182G

L: Cottage cheese, strawberries. salad

S: Peanut Butter and celery

D: DInner at their friend's house - Indian food

NSV -  seat belt fits with excess!! Jet Blue...

NSV- Airplane seatbelt!

Enjoying my grandson

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

mamata2
on 3/26/15 11:13 pm

What a cutie!  Oh, and your grandson is cute too! ;)