What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Dartmouth
on 3/27/15 6:55 am - United Kingdom
RNY on 05/20/14

You know, I was looking at your profile and I was so moved by your photos.  You have had such an incredible journey ...we all have but for some reason your photos particularly touched me.  Keep up the fantastic work you have been doing!

joan

NYMom222
on 3/27/15 3:52 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Thank you, that was so sweet...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 3/27/15 12:03 am - Brighton, IL

Another cold and gloomy day here in Illinois and I am ready for some spring. I want to be able to pull the weeds in the garden and get ready to plant one of these days but today we had a bit of snow flurries. Guess it won't be today. I had a busy day yesterday so I didn't have the time to be a bottomless pit. I did change my dinner though when I was at Walmart and the rotisserie chickens smelled so good! We can have tbone another night! Post op 31 months tomorrow and weight at 118.8 today. On track with fluids and vitamins and exercise will be a walk with Lily,a walk on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike. Here's the food plan: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz deli chicken and 1/2 c leftover rotisserie chicken with 1/2 c Brussels sprouts D 31/2 oz baked tilapia with hummus and pepper strips S Greek yogurt with plain granola. My confessions: I lay out my husbands clothes everyday and the woman who used to wear sweats everyday now takes forever to get dressed and sometimes has multiple outfits on before I'm finished. Too many cute clothes and accessories to choose from! Have a great weekend everyone!

Daisydoo02
on 3/27/15 3:27 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Karen, I am a gardening -a-holic!  I can't wait as well for Spring and grass and trees and flowers and all things Gardening!!! Oh how I love it.  We are supposed to get snow as well this weekend and a few days next week.  Still got my snow tires on my car thank god!

Oh TBone, give me steak of any kind 24/7, I love it.  

I see nothing wrong with laying out your hubby's clothes (I do most days as well for my hubby), most men, well mine for sure are on the side of colour blind and the outfits he puts together generally don't match.  He will hold up a dark blue sweater and say to me, what do I have that goes with this grey sweater?  Really hunny????? LOL LOL LOL 

And good for you on getting dressed up and the multiple outfits, why not, you got it, flaunt it!!!! 

karenp8
on 3/27/15 12:05 am - Brighton, IL

Oops didn't mean to list chicken twice!

melissasue1982
on 3/27/15 12:10 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Confession: I have been getting annoyed that my daughter's (12 yrs old) constant coughing is waking up my youngest (18 months old) at night!!  Like she can help it!!  I'm such a *****

Day 5 of 14 day pre-op diet

B: 2 scrambled eggs on a Joseph's pita

S: L&F Raspberry greek yogurt

L: Leftover shrimp & "noodles" from last night, really no noddles I used bean sprouts instead!  YUM

D: Chicken "fajitas", really just chicken breast, sauteed green peppers and onions, with some salsa and FF shredded cheese

S: 2 weigh****chers string cheese

Totals: Cals: 951  Protein: 128  Carbs: 46  Fat: 23

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 3/27/15 12:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Believe it or not we are supposed to hit 91 degrees today!!!! The lunch hour walk may not happen because me and my buddies don't like to come back to work too sweaty.

Confession....well I have a very low tolerance for other people coughing, sneezing or clearing their throat constantly. I work in an office so at times I have to try and drown it out with some tunes!

Time since surgery: Just about 7 1/2 months

B: Skinny latte (made at home with soy milk), egg white, spinach, broccoli and cheese scramble with a clementine and blackberries.

L: Quest strawberry cheesecake bar and string cheese (this may change if we decide to go out for lunch)

S: L&F Cherry yogurt with chia seeds and a tad granola

D: 3 oz. grilled chicken strips, black bean hummus and some carrots

S: Thin Addictives cinn. and raisin

Vitamins: Will start with breakfast

W: started

E: Stationary stepper at home and maybe a walk at lunch.

Totals: Cals:847  Protein: 79 Carbs:70 Fat 24.

Have a great day all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 3/27/15 12:26 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Amen!!  I'll just leave this here:

Emiepie
on 3/27/15 12:29 am
RNY on 08/11/14

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 3/27/15 12:32 am - Brighton, IL

Thanks for the laugh!