What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 3/27/15 4:46 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

You look phenomenal!  You are such a trooper, wow one week post op!  I want your boobs!!! I am so jealous!! 

Daze

JB1114
on 3/27/15 1:17 am - Grain Valley, MO

No Click this morning.  I'm wondering if the sinus surgery did something to my tastebuds and that's why the Click tastes so sweet.  Got on the scale thinking I would see a downward spiral since I've done so well this week, but no, same numbers.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I even passed on the corn at dinner one night and I really like corn. 

AV, I'm am not always sympathizing with DH.  DH does have a lot of health problems, but it seems he's complaining about some ailment all the time.  I just hope my eyes don't stuck in roll back mode.  I***** he had 2 strokes.  Prior to that he had never been sick.  Since then he has had several strokes and TIAs so I understand how he would think he could be having another stroke with some of his symptoms.  I swear he loves the hospital.  Anything bothering him he's sure he will need surgery.  I have spent hours and hours in the ER.  He has had more surgeries than I can count.  The other day he was saying he has Carpal Tunnel so I suppose that will be next.  I have a torn tendon in my ankle and a torn rotator cuff but I'm NOT having surgery unless I can't function due to pain. 

I'm hoping to meet up with mamata in May when she comes to KC.  Longview Lake isn't far from me. 

B:  Protein coffee

B2:  Corozonas Bar

L:  Smothered Chicken; carrots

S:  Nuts?  Sip on a fruity protein in ice water

D:  ??

S:  Almonds

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

mamata2
on 3/27/15 3:14 am

Yay!  That would be great!

Dodgergirl27
on 3/27/15 1:19 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone!

Man, I could not agree more with the work coughing grossing me out.  Esp. b/c I feel like 90% of the time, it's people who are just going to call in "sick" on a Mon or Fri so they can have a long weekend, and it's a total fake cough (I mean, you can totally tell the difference between the gross there's crap in my lungs cough and the I"m pretending to be sick so I can go home early cough).  My other confession, I don't know if there are any other Game of Thrones fans out there, but at work, I have an Aria (sp) Stark kill list...I don't actually think I'm going to kill any of these people, but I do dream of having the ability to fire them some day and when I'm extremely annoyed and someone is in my office yammering on, I just keep saying the list over and over in my head, just like Aria and somehow it calms me :)

Here's a pic of me trying to rock the boho look last week:

Time since surgery: 14.25 months

B - 2 String Cheeses

S - Kind honey mustard bar

L - TBD 

D - I think I'm going to grill up some flank steak

W/V - On track

E - Weights later tonight

Have a great weekend everyone!

Emiepie
on 3/27/15 1:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Beautiful dress!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dodgergirl27
on 3/27/15 2:42 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Hey Emiepie,  thanks!  Wow, congrats on your success and weight loss.  You got to goal so quick!  Your menu always looks impressive and on point though, so it's no real surprise :)

Emiepie
on 3/27/15 4:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You're so sweet!! Thanksb

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Bubbles314
on 3/27/15 3:08 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I really like your dress.  You look like your rockin it

Dodgergirl27
on 3/27/15 4:34 am
RNY on 01/22/14

mamata2
on 3/27/15 3:16 am

I am a huge Game of Thrones fan!  Love, love, love that you have Arya list!  Do you read the books?  I have read them all once and still love the TV show.  I can not wait for it to come back on.  This is going to be a great season!

Love the dress too!