What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 4/28/16 6:19 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Luck on the surgery...Let us know how you do.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Capogirl
on 4/28/16 8:24 am

Good morning

Another crazy, busy morning.  I have my 1 year follow up with the surgeon this afternoon, oh I just can't wait to sit in  Boston traffic on the way home.

QOTD:  I don't have a least favorite word that I can think of, but I despise when people mispronounce words and leave out letters; i.e., Febuary and Liberry, instead of February or Library.

Time since surgery:  1 yr. 8 days

B:  1 egg, 1 slice ham

L:  Cottage Cheese

S:  Quest Bar on way home from Dr. appt.

D:  ?

Nicole K.
on 4/28/16 8:28 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Good morning everybody! I love all the pictures and slang today. This week hasn't been that great, in fact my least favorite word right now is "work".  It's OK, next week I get to start fresh.  Other than work though, all is well.  I'm losing a lot of weight, so much in fact, I think a lot of it is water, which probably means I'll gain it all back next week.  Oh well, it makes me happy to see the scale moving correctly, at least for the moment.

I think the word "anus" is gross, I have no idea why, it just makes me cringe. 

Tomorrow makes me 11 weeks since surgery

B: Poached egg white, piece of turkey bacon

L: 1 cup split pea soup

D: Going out for Chinese, probably soup?

S: 1/2 iMetabolic Protein Shake

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

RNY_elizabeth
on 4/28/16 8:45 am, edited 4/28/16 1:54 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

QOTD: Any time I hear racist or discriminating language it really unsettles me but the worst are "Tranny" and "Transgender-ed." My teenage son is transgender and it is just so hard as a protective momma bear to know that there are so many people in the world who are going to be rotten to him. Remember...a person is male, female, transgender or any other gender identity...not maled, femaled, or transgendered.

B: Oh right!  I should stop drinking this coffee and go eat breakfast.  It will be Greek yogurt

S: Cheese stick

L: Roll-ups (2) a la Elizabeth - slice of provolone cheese with 2 thin slices of roasted turkey deli meat 

D: Grilled chicken and steamed broccoli

S: Grapes and blueberries (1 cup)

Totals: Protein 65, Carbs 30, Fat 14, Calories 553

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

stacyrg
on 4/28/16 9:10 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning everyone.  Can this week please end already?  I need a do-over.  I stopped at the mall last night to pick up a birthday present.  I had budgeted for a coffee, so I stopped at Starbucks for my decaf iced latte.  I went to the store, put my drink down to look at a necklace . . . the clerk, who could have decided to work in any other part of the store, decided to straighten the display I was looking at and promptly knocked my full coffee to the ground.  What a waste of Starbucks . . . totally my fault for leaving it on her display, but she saw me walk in with it and saw that it was no longer in my hands . . . where did she think it went????  Then this morning I showed up at work with my shirt on inside out.  Who does that???  Please make it stop . . .

KQOTD:  Without a doubt, textses as in "I got textses from my friends."  That whole sentence drives me crazy . . .

Here's the plan:

B: Turkey, pesto, cheese and a latte made with fairlife milk

L: Hamburger patty, grilled onions, slice of cheese

D: Chicken fajitas, beans, sprinkle of cheese and a spoonful of guacamole

S: light and fit, Skinny vanilla latte (and this time i'm going to drink it!)

Totals: Cal: 1055; Protein: 105g; Fat: 49g; carbs: 43g (ugh . . . too high . . . something's got to go)

Here's to a better day.

mamata2
on 4/28/16 12:45 pm

stacyrg
on 4/28/16 12:46 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

YES!

Emiepie
on 4/28/16 6:22 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope your day was better today.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mschwab
on 4/28/16 9:53 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning everyone.  Is it Friday yet?  I have a craptastic day at work today, so this is just a quick drive by before all hell breaks loose.  The two words that make me the most crazy are literally and I feel.  As in, "my head literally exploded."  Really?  Your head LITERALLY exploded?  Or, the use of "I feel that..."  I don't care how you feel.  Tell me what you THINK?  I really am super bugged when women say that.  It automatically drops their IQ by 10 points.

Board of Directors meeting tonight, so I will get home late.  Dinner is planned, but sometimes we go out after, so this may change.

Time Since Surgery:  18 months

B:  Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  Ellenos White Chocolate and Raspberry Greek Yogurt (real chunks of white chocolate in it.  OMG!)

L:  Panera Thai Chicken Salad (no dressing or wontons)

S:  Turkey pepperoni

D:  Grilled chicken kabob and roasted cauliflower

Totals:  Calories  868, Carbs 49, Fat 39, Protein 83

Have a great day!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Queen JB
on 4/28/16 10:37 am
RNY on 07/20/15

There's a great website out there that I don't have time to find that illustrates when a celebrity misuses the word literally. Hilarious illustrations of stuff like Beiber's head exploding. I'll try to find it if I'm bored on the road trip :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
Recent Topics