What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 8/24/16 5:56 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Love the wristband, great mantra!

PS. I wish my gym would do that for some of the classes. That's why I had to take a break from my beloved BodyPump classes, they were getting so freaking big that it was ridiculous. I would get there like 20 minutes early and still not always get the weights I needed!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Daffodilgirl
on 8/24/16 6:39 am

I told my husband last night I was able to drink more water yesterday.  I felt like I stayed thirsty the whole day also.  Another perk to AMAW

chassibi
on 8/24/16 5:51 am

Good morning AV! I woke up this morning in a fog, after I went to bed last night exhausted at 9:30pm. My calories have been on the low end for the past couple of days, like 700 or less and virtually no carbs. I felt so bad this morning that I folded and drank my SF creamed in my coffee....so mark me down for AWAW-C now. I just cannot  hack an all meat diet ya'll. I'm sorry!

QOTD: honestly, I'm okay with either. We have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I think I like my ****zu the best, she's awfully sweet. When I had RNY, she sat right in my lap at all times when I was on the couch for the first couple of days and followed me everywhere. She definitely knew something was "wrong."

B- 3 oz deli ham with mustard, irish tea w/SF creamer

L- chicken with cheese & salsa

D- tuna with melted cheese

S- jumbo shrimp with ****tail sauce

S- jumbo shrimp with ****tail sauce

Totals- cals-695; protein-116 (YAAASSSS); carbs-10; fat-22

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

karenp8
on 8/24/16 6:00 am - Brighton, IL

Don't feel bad chassibi I can't go with extreme low carbs as I get fuzzy minded. That's one of the reasons I don't do AMAW. I had to find the carb level that works for me to give me focus but to not cause craving for other carbs. If I ever find that changes I will lose the oats and protein bars for sure. We each have our own journey because our bodies are all different. It's about finding what works and is maintainable long term for each of us.

seattledeb
on 8/24/16 8:58 pm

The too low carb fog is no fun.

I've owned 2 shih-tzus and going to open a shih-tzu ranch when I win the lottery.

Jo_Jo
on 8/24/16 5:52 am
RNY on 02/09/16

Good morning all. I also didn't eat my snacks yesterday. Full from protein. I'm doing better then I thought I would, getting fruit off my menu. 

I am such a dog person. We lost our beautiful German Shepard, Charlie, this past Christmas. Hardest thing ever. My son called him his doggie brother and refuses to get another dog. Whenever I'm on a hike, all the dogs come straight for me to love and jump all over me. I'm a dog magnet. My hubby had a cat, and that thing hated me. 

Todays eats include: protein coffee, bacon, salami, aged cheddar, shrimp & steak, Greek yogurt. And maybe a hot dog on the beach.

cal. 834, protein 89g, carbs 12g

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone.

4' 11" Female. Sw 238. Goal138. 

melissasue1982
on 8/24/16 5:53 am
RNY on 04/06/15

QOTD: I am a dog person, I mean cats are ok I guess, but I don't think I would ever have one as a pet.  My husband is allergic to BOTH, so no cats or dogs for us.

16+ months since surgery

M1: 2 packets oatfit Maple & Brown sugar, 30g slivered almonds, 10g craisins

M2: 308g diced watermelon, 2.25oz prosciutto (another weird lunch, I have been having trouble figuring out lunches.  Doesn't help that meat and I may be on speaking terms...sometimes, but reheated meat is a HUGE no still! ugh)

M3: Dannon L&F Greek cherry yogurt, 30g fiber active bran cereal, (1) HB egg

M4: 28g munster cheese, 25g Flackers

M5: Homemade chili made with 93% lean beef

M6: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1.25 scoops Syntrax milk chocolate

Totals: Cals: 1451  Protein: 123  Carbs: 141  Fat: 56

My dinner last night, was SO FRIGGIN GOOD, spare ribs with my homemade BBQ sauce.  Cooked in the pressure cooker, then thrown on the grill to get the sauce all sticky and yummy.  BUT I either ate too fast or too much?  SLIME FOR DAYS.  I did go to the gym anyway, did my weight lifting, but no cardio.  Came home, took 2 sips of my protein shake....and was up for an hour puking.  DAMN IT ALL.  I mean meat hates me, but COME ON NOW.     

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 8/24/16 6:16 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Aww, boo about the slimeys! 

melissasue1982
on 8/24/16 7:05 am
RNY on 04/06/15

The friggin slime is my arch enemy!!  I get it ALL THE TIME when I eat meat still, friggin jerk slime! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 8/24/16 6:43 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry to hear about the slime incident but another kudo for you for still getting to the gym again. You are a rockstar for not letting the slime stop you!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics