What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 8/31/16 7:31 am

Sorry about your sad news, hope your day improves.

NYMom222
on 8/31/16 7:30 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sorry about your co-worker....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Theduffman27
on 8/31/16 7:32 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Hoping your day gets better!

Nicole K.
on 8/31/16 8:40 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

I'm sorry about your colleague, we got some news like that about one of our coworkers yesterday, and we have all been walking around in a state of shock since.  It's like a big, ray of sunshine is gone from our office.   

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

RNY_elizabeth
on 8/31/16 9:02 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

So sorry to hear you got bad news.  I know when I lost my friend/co-worker earlier this year it was awful. Comfort to you and yours.

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

catwoman7
on 8/31/16 11:14 am
RNY on 06/03/15

two hour commute??  Egad.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

mschwab
on 8/31/16 3:20 pm
RNY on 11/21/14

I am so sorry about your coworker Julia.  Hugs, and thinking about you today.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 8/31/16 6:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Week is dragging, seems like it should be Thursday already.  Still warm here but I can feel the start of the Fall crispness in the air in the morning and it's still dark when I get to work (yeah, I get to work right around 6a).

I don't have any hints on water enhancers as I like my water just plain.

QOTD: Besides work people the last person I talked to on the phone was John, but I can't remember what for.

My menu is pretty much the same today aside from a different flavor of yogurt. Tonight will be the last night for the carnitas though.

Time since surgery: 24 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with shredded cheese, 2 turkey sausage links

L: Bananas and cream protein shake with powdered PB2 with chocolate

S: SF latte, Siggi's 4% strawberry rhubarb yogurt, and pork rinds

D: Carnitas, garbonzo beans, shredded cheese on top of lettuce and wonton wrapper banana cream pie

E: 45 mins stationary stepper and elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1163 Protein:129 Carbs:74 Fat:38

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 8/31/16 6:49 am

Good morning.  Today is dd's first day of her junior year of high school and I am feeling old.  I can't believe my baby is that old. 

QOTD:  The last person I called was one of my vendors looking for a copy of an invoice, personally the last call was to my dd the day before yesterday after I read the assignments she had to do for her english class.  I cried, I literally was teary eyed reading her responses to the 5 editorials she had to do for class.  She is so freaking smart (and opinionated).  I had to tell her how proud of her I was that she had put so much thought into the assignment. 

B:  2 eggs, decaf coffee w/creamer

L:  Meatloaf and kraft cheddar stick

D:  Chicken, broccoli

S:  Sargento balanced breaks, Muscle Milk 100

Cals: 828   Carbs: 32   Protein: 85  Fat: 39

I know I need a few more calories, I'm sure I will find something else to fit in here.  I have some glutino yogurt covered pretzels that will do the trick, but not sure I should eat those.

Theduffman27
on 8/31/16 7:01 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning AV and menu crew! Wednesday is my busiest day of the week. I am a buyer for a major infant formula company and purchase all packaging components for 3 facilities. I do a majority of the MRP on Wednesdays.  work closely with accounting AV, I am never able to get away with anything! LOL. I am off Tomorrow and Friday ( I have 7 weeks vacation), my youngest son is turning 16 and I will bring him to Motor vehicle to take the NYS drivers permit test. I am not ready for another teen driver! Help me! LOL

QOTD - I am on the phone all day at work. I go out of my way to avoid answering the phone at home, I am so bad that my wife has left messages saying" Mike , I know you are there, pick up" I was not home , but you get the picture...I hate the phone! My last call was to my wife Joddie last night, we were on the way home from the gym , she works in the town where the gym is located so I met her there. we followed one another home and talked the whole way....awwwww.....our 23rd anniversary is next month...I am going to surprise her with a night away!

Time since surgery - 21+ months

B - Buddig 90 calories pack

S - Greek light and fit - caramel apple pie

L - egg roll in a bowl

S - cheese stick

D - Meatloaf

I have not had a chance to run my menu through MFP

exercise - night off , I will have over 10,000 steps!

Stay Healthy my friends

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 479 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 401 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 388 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 139 views