What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 9/29/16 7:56 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Abso-******g-lutely. 

chassibi
on 9/29/16 7:23 am

Good morning!

I agree that reporting to the police is necessary. Exposing himself is RIDICULOUS. What is this kid, like 10? Then I would pull the school's  bullying policy. Most schools have one now. I would push to meet with the principal or head nun or whatever to go over it. I might mention my attorney.    Seriously, this is ridiculous!

B- irish tea w/peppermint mocha SF creamer (yum); 3 oz ham w/mustard; 1 babybel cheese

L- shrimp w/****tail sauce

D- pork loin w/bbq sauce

S- oikos triple zero greek yogurt

Totals- Cals- 608; protein- 76; carbs- 43; fat-16

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

AngryViking
on 9/29/16 7:45 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I think part of the problem is that a lot of **** is occurring on the bus.  The school district in which we live provides the transportation, but the school he attends doesn't really have any jurisdiction over it.  Last year we complained to the bus garage because this same POS kid was apparently watching *****n the bus.  They handled that issue tout de suite but we are still having ******g problems.  Again, is it wrong to a want to throat punch an 11 year old? 

ncarter
on 9/29/16 8:02 am

I work for a public middle and all of our buses have cameras on them. It helps when it comes down to  one story against another. Do your buses have cameras? If so demand someone pulls the tape and watches it to see what happened. Here riding the bus is a privilege not a right and we can put a student off the bus when they dont act like they have a brain!

AngryViking
on 9/29/16 8:17 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, that's a good question!  I'm going to call the garage and ask if there are cameras.

ncarter
on 9/29/16 8:31 am

I definitely would. The school won't be able to not act on it if it's on tape. Also, you could go to the police with the tape. If this kid is doing stuff like this at 11 can you imagine him as an adult?

Karen9849
on 9/29/16 11:22 am

That sucks! I would be looking for a teenage boy who could use $50.00 to teach him how it feels.

RNY 9/14/16  - Start Weight 192, Goal Weight 125

pammieanne
on 9/29/16 11:36 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Remind me not to **** you off 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Insert Fitness
on 9/29/16 7:38 am

Morning all!

hope everyone is having a great day so far. 

Qotd: sorry you are dealing with this. To be exposing himself at that age, sounds like this child has some serious issues that need addressing, and doesn't sound like he has the support system to make sure that happens.  I'd  talk to other parents. Is your son the only target? There's power in numbers. 

Menu:

well, I think my stomach is getting better, I've moved back to purée and seems to tolerate that. Will hold off on meats for a while...

B : protein shake

L: Greek yogurt

D: soup of some kind

S: protein shake as needed 

calories are still always under 500. Protein is always at least 60. 

Take care everyone!

Dee6504
on 9/29/16 7:42 am
RNY on 12/17/15 with

I'm sorry you are going through this. It is not acceptable to tolerate that behavior. At very least they should be consulting the other child's parent. Kelley had to deal with a bully last year and I was one incident away from calling the cops and that was on a 8 year old. She came home physically bruised from him. I am fortunate we have a great principal who handled everything very well. And this year thank goodness for overcrowding his little butt got re-zoned to another school. I wish you luck, but you need to do what you need to in order to protect your baby.

My menu is sucking today on account of traffic and no sleep.

Time Since Surgery: 9 Months

B: Double Scoop Unjury Shake

S: Turkey Gouda wrap and some Mike and Ikes

L: Steak Fajita Bowl no rice

D: Fi****hink

Damn wouldn't be too bad minus the bad Mike and Ikes. I'm super peeved because I actually made lunch and my snack today and left it at home on the counter.

H/W 260, S/W 237, CW 140.4