What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

Teena D.
on 9/29/16 12:23 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

AV, I'm so sorry that your son is dealing with this.   I think the police need to be called, not only for the sake of your sweet boy- but this other boy too. I'm sure that he is or has been sexually abused.  But that is no exuse for your son to be bullied and abused by this kid.  Something needs to be done though.

Today has been a bad day for eating.  I started with a tea biscuit with my coffee this morning. The special in the caf was chicken parmesan and pasta, and then I had a pumpkin spice muffin.  WAY too many carbs.  Not sure whats on the menu for tonight but no carbs for me.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

CathyV
on 9/29/16 3:07 pm

She's a nun? If the police don't want to get involved, call the Bishop's office. Im sorry. That really sucks and this kid sounds like a train wreck. :(

ok 1 month out...

breakfast- vanilla shake w/8 frozen cherries and miralax, 2 mugs of coffee

lunch- tuna pouch

snack- buddig 90 cal pouch, and it *stayed down*! Go meat! Well, it wasn't very good meat, but it was very soft...

dinner- I don't know. I was supposed to put dinner in the crock and...I didn't...so I think I will make some breakfast-for-dinner for the family. Am I brave enough to try eggs again..?

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Patty R.
on 9/30/16 9:32 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

haven't seen all the responses, just saw this today. so sorry your son has to put up with this abuse. as a medical professional I am required to report this type of situation I am part of. (not this one). It's time for police let them sort out who's word against who. Your son was sexually assaulted, he's not in the wrong.

Recent Topics