What's on your Saturday menu, RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 1/22/17 9:21 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Thank you!! Yes, the Canadian bacon is a great crust! They tend to be a little wet, so cook on really high heat and don't crowd them and they are perfect! 

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 1/21/17 9:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Glad you're home and relaxing. Great job for making wise choices while in Vegas, traveling is always hard. CAMAW was a win for me- down exactly 8 lbs... some of which of course was water retention from grazing on some evil carbs. I will like I grabbed control and feel satisfied with less.

I am currently getting my hair done- foil head! The rest of the weekend will be spent resting and relaxing as Em woke up with a yucky cold. 

QOTD: nope, no gardening for me. We had a small one when Em was younger, but she and Daddy maintained it until Ruppert destroyed it.

menu for today is up the air depending on when my hair is done. I had my latte, eggbeaters, turkey sausage links and 1/3 a blood orange for breakfast and thinking albacore for dinner. The rest is TBD. Got in 7 miles this morning and water and vits on track. 

Have a great day all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teena D.
on 1/21/17 9:48 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning! Just reading through all the posts. My mouth is watering!! I cannot wait to get out of the liquid stage. I sure hope I don't have any trouble absorbing protein because once I can get protein in with my diet I would be happy if I never had another one. Of course I may just have to experiment with different types of protein powder.  

QOTD - we live in a town house so our yard is small but my husband always has a garden. I'm not a fan of tomatoes or lettuce but I love green beans, peas,  cucumbers and every kind of winter squash. 

Breakfast - 1 tbsp of cream of wheat cooked with 1/2 cup of water and a scoop of unflavoured protein powder and stevia. 

Linch - 110 grams of plain Skyr yogurt mixed with stevia and vanilla. Up here we can only find 1 brand of Skyr and the flavours have tons of sugar. This was delicious!

Dinner- either chicken or tomato soup. 

Thats my exciting menu! Have a great day. Thinking about all the marchers today. 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Insert Fitness
on 1/22/17 4:30 am

I do the same with skyr too. Although I'm at the point where I don't need the stevia in it usually. Just a bit of vanilla. Same with Greek. But I'm also at the point where I can have berries or bran buds with mine, which makes a big difference with the tartness.

maybe try different protein drinks. The reality is even if you progress well, you're still looking at needing to supplement for months most likely. At least to a certain extent. I'm happy with premiere. But pre op, my husband popped into a Popeyes supplements place to buy me samples. They didn't have samples really, but they offered to set up a tasting bar, so I could sample a bunch in store. Might be worth trying? 

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

cc583
on 1/21/17 11:03 am, edited 1/21/17 3:27 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

CAMAW went great for me!

Starting weight was 401.8 

Yesterday's weight was 397.1  

Todays was weight 395.8

Total weight loss of CAMAW is 6 lbs!! I am so happy with the results! Thank you DD for hosting it!

QOTD: I do a little gardening. I have two earth boxes that I usually grow cherry tomatoes in. They are hard to find around my area cause most farmers grow the grape tomatoes. If you do find them here in CT they are soooo expensive! The home grown ones taste so much better anyways. I get so many that have enough to freeze them to use in the winter. I use them in soups and omelets.

B: 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, 1 ultra thin slice of cheese

L: 1 oz of turkey, 1 oz spicy coppa

D: squid w/lemon juice & EVOO, maybe one bite of pizza

S: ff plain chobani yogurt

I will post my totals later in case my menu changes 

Edited to fix typos

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

peachpie
on 1/21/17 11:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Afternoon pouch pals. This is my first moment to myself since 7:30am. Hubby is taking his mom to a funeral in VA, so I had to shuttle both kids to their activities. And I forgot my phone; so ya'll couldn't even keep me company while I was waiting on them. 

I did my run- 4miles. I'm working up towards 5 miles by the end of this year and will increase a litttle each month. I just left my nutritionist appointment- she helped me reign in some of the exercise physiologist suggestions to be more realistic. 

Things I could do for the remainder of today- run to the ATM, get gas, run to Home Depot and make a return at Kohl's. What I'll likely do... none of the above. I'm tired of driving already for the day. 

Qotd: I don't garden veggies-- hubbytries though I wish he wouldn't. We have so many stray cats in the neighborhood they like to think of his vegetable planting box as their litter box. Considering I'm not motivated to eat anything he grows. I have perennials I tend to- that's its. 

191.7 today, 20 months out

m1: protein shake

m2: Greek yogurt, berries, cheerios

m3: left over rib eye, salad

m4: Girl Scout cookies- bought one box- that's it for me for the season. Scouts honor! 

M5: ?? Maybe tilapia, or shrimp...

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

ttfan
on 1/21/17 12:03 pm
RNY on 08/15/16

We live in a condo/duplex so we can't garden here, but I do grow herbs in pots during the summer,  Vegas is fun but I agree you need a partner in crime to have fun there!

Breakfast
Bacon, 2 pieces 80
Egg Beaters, 0.5 cup
Lunch
Skinless Chicken Thigh, 3 oz
Dinner
steak 3 oz
Shrimps, 1.
Snacks
Jack Links Teriyaki Meat Stick, 2 Stick

Totals cal 558 carbs 7 pro 74

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

CathyV
on 1/21/17 2:22 pm

We were at basketball all morning...goodbye the next 8 weeks of Saturdays... 

I'm feeling kind of ookey...lost my lunch. First time that's happened in a while. I was horizontal for a while and feeling pretty wiped, but now I'm feeling perkier and waiting for a cup of hot tea to brew. 

I want to garden this spring! I have bad bad luck with plants. In fact, I'm sitting here with three bean seeds in pots that will NOT sprout, trying to grow them for a science experiment for our homeschool...lol. I had a small square foot garden a several years ago so I'm familiar with the method. It did...ok. Then I had a few babies close together and just couldn't manage the time needed. Anything I did get to grow was ruined by toddlers, like the time my daughter picked all the "green balls" off my tomato plants. But I'd like to try again this year now that my youngest will be a big five years old this spring. 

So, today's menu...

Breakfast was a baby bell cheese and greek yogurt, coffee with milk.

Lunch---that's where it all went wrong. I got all heady with dreams of fiber after CAMAW. I put last nights shrimp and dressing in a lettuce wrap. I guess I ate too fast. I was online at the time and not eating mindfully...anyway, very quickly it allll went very badly. 

Snack- tea. That's enough.

Dinner- it's pizza night here, and I picked up a sale-priced fillet mignon that I'm going to make for myself. yummy! It's not too much of a splurge since it's just for me, and since I can get three meals out of this one steak, ha!

pictures are from yesterday's CAMAW meals. I'm doing this on my laptop so I can trying shrinking them, hopefully it works! 

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

CathyV
on 1/21/17 2:23 pm

Well, they aren't quite *small*, but they are better! I'll make them a bit smaller yet next time. 

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

cc583
on 1/21/17 7:01 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Those shrimp look yummy! What kind sauce did you put on it? If you made it can you post the recipe please?

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 489 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 378 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 317 views
What's on your Monday Menu?