What's onyour Sunday menu, RNYers?

Achappe1
on 2/19/17 7:25 am
RNY on 03/01/17

Good Morning all!!! 

QOTD: Man I am a naturally emotional person (ever since giving birth to my babies at least). But the last time I cried, like full blown ugly cry, was my babies first day of school which was last Wed. Other than my girls spending the first 82 and 85 days of their lives in the NICU, I have literally been with them 24/7 except for an hour or two here and there to go get my nails done. It was so hard for me to handle the fact that they aren't "babies" anymore. I spent like 30 minutes after dropping them off sitting in the parking lot crying and looking at old pictures of them. I probably looked like a weirdo to the other parents dropping their little ones off. 

Anyways... My surgery is 9 days away!!! I cannot wait to start my next chapter! I am so close! I have lost 12 pounds since starting my liquid diet and MAN I feel great! 

B: Vanilla Premier Protein shake 

S: Sugar free popsicle 

L: beef broth 

~30 mins later~ Banana and cream Premier protein shake 

S: sugar free jello 

D: Chicken and herb broth 

~30 mins later~ Caramel Premier protein shake (not my favorite but trying to get rid of them!) 

S: either another jello or SF popsicle. 

**sipping on water throughout the day and adding a G2 if needed/wanted 

Hope every day has a great Day!! 

FozzieBear
on 2/19/17 8:08 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone!

Nothing went as planned yesterday but not in a bad way we just changed our minds on traveling anywhere and stayed close to home. I ended up spending some time doing some ab exercises and resistance training, all of which I'm feeling today but again in a good way. Today I'm going to join my sister for a hike and some job interview advice/practice. Thanks to all of you who commented and wished me luck yesterday with the job hunt. 

QOTD Last Monday. Crying is not as rare for me as I wi**** was. I've always been a very emotional person and I don't necessarily need to be sad to get tears flowing. However, on Monday it was a combination of sad, nervous, stressed, anxious...life, I guess, that had me breakdown during my conversation with my mom. Letting it out is important. For me it's cathartic and often results in gaining a little perspective on the situation that's causing the emotion. Happy, sad, angry I can cry at them all. Years ago my ex would joke that the Terri Clark song "Emotional Girl" was my song. Lol. For the most part I don't mind crying because it's a private thing and can help me move through challenges but it can be a little embarrassing if my emotions start to get the best of me sometimes. I don't wi**** was any different though. I believe that feeling my own emotions so strongly makes me who I am. It makes me more conscious of the feelings of others, sympathetic to their struggles and understanding of our different approaches to life's challenges. 

B- coffee w/sf hazelnut

L- turkey strips, laughing cow

D- blade roast, zoodles

S- leftover pork tenderloin, protein drink

Totals 564 cals, 89g protein, 4g carbs

Hope you're still enjoying your weekend!

Christine

RNY - Nov 21st 2016

HW 386 SW 309.8 CW 174.1

M1: 17 M2: 17.2 M3: 12.6 M4: 18.8 M5: 14.4 M6: 18.4 M7: 13.5 M8: 13.1 M9: 7.8

Christine

Amy Liz
on 2/19/17 8:33 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good Sunday morning! We have a small window of sun until the rain resumes this afternoon so we are taking the dogs out for a good long walk in a bit. 

QOTD- i would have been bawling right there next to you JB! Especially since the last time I cried was while watching Long Lost Family on TLC last week. It's about adopted kids/ birth parents reuniting. It's very sad and happy and it always gets me choked up. 

13 weeks since surgery

b Starbucks latte

b2-2 fried eggs w/ hot sauce

l- chicken wings

D- I have no idea

v/l good

e- 3 or 4 miles with the pups

have a great day all!! 

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

catwoman7
on 2/19/17 6:44 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I like that show, too, even though I haven't seen many episodes (we don't have cable....).  I'm also on a FB group where "search angels" try to find people's birth parents or birth children.  Most of the stories turn out really happy, but unfortunately, some are very sad.  I found a friend's birth mother a couple of years ago, so ever since, I've been really interested in this..

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

mschwab
on 2/19/17 8:55 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning all of you beautiful weekend menuers. I am back from the ultimate OH meet up with Cynthia in Maui, and back into the cold rain of Portland. Booooo!  We had an amazing time, even if it was way too short.

JB, have you registered for the run? I figure if I put my money down, it will be real and make me get serious.  I'm telling everyone I am going to do it.  That way it would be way too humiliating for me to wimp out.  Let's do this thing!

QOTD:  Last time I cried?  That's easy. It was yesterday.  When we had my Dad's funeral in December, it was too icy to do the graveside service.  So yesterday morning my family gathered at my Dad and Mom's graves and shared stores about them, both funny and touching. It was lovely, emotional and comforting.  Which meant that I ugly cried. Then we all went to my brother's restaurant for lunch, where I has razor clams. Then I cried because they were so yummy.  Ha!

i am planning on a lazy day today.  Laundry, a little binge tv, cooking for the week, and a long walk if the rain holds off.  

Time Since Surgery:  2 years + 3 months

B: Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette 

L:  chicken breast

D:  seared scallops

Have a great Sunday!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

mschwab
on 2/19/17 9:05 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I couldn't post this from my iPad, so am trying on my phone. 

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 2/19/17 9:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cc583
on 2/19/17 1:22 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

What a great pic!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

seattledeb
on 2/19/17 3:36 pm

I love those laughing cries.

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/17 9:09 am
RNY on 10/26/16

Good morning. I cried last night at the movies. My wife and I went to "a dog's purpose". So when they had to put one of his/hers lives to sleep it hit a little close to home. 

B steak omelette; half piece rye toast with almond butter

L smoked sausage and BBQ sauce

D Ruth's Chris filet and shrimp with a few Brussel sprouts 

S Premier shake

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 353 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?