Recent Posts

IdaMae D.
on 6/23/06 6:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Topic: RE: Where are all the Harley Riders
Hey Angel, Next time you get to PA or we get back out to OR we'll have to ride together.... Don't mind the teasing one bit Harley & Angel
Angel J.
on 6/15/06 9:14 am - Troutdale, OR
Angel J.
on 6/15/06 9:12 am - Troutdale, OR
Why Harley!!! I did not know we were riding together!!! heheheheheeee just teasing I could not resist!!! I just had to do it... Angel J LOS
IdaMae D.
on 6/13/06 4:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey there, Angel and I are getting ready for a week of riding leaving Philly meeting up with friends in South Bend Indiana, then up around the Great Lakes into Canada, a stop off in Niagra Falls, then down through New York, into PA to Route 6 and then following the Delaware River from North East PA down to Philly.... Harley & Angel
rosie09
on 6/7/06 3:38 am - Mclainsville, NC
My 1996 EVO doesnt leak and Im heading to the Harley shop now to look at new bikes
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/06 2:03 am - Richland Hills, TX
they are all out fixing thier bikes and cleaning up the oil spots...HEHEHE
Bonnie R.
on 6/2/06 1:08 pm - Amarillo, TX
Just got back from the Red River Memorial Day Run up in Red River New Mexico....30,000 bikers in a small ski town...Weather was beautiful, riding was fantastic and the bikes were awesome! Gearing up for Sturgis 2006 in 2 months! Bonnie
rosie09
on 5/31/06 12:29 am - Mclainsville, NC
Topic: Where are all the Harley Riders
Just moved down to Mcleansville, NC and looking for people to go riding with. Seems like noone has done any posting since April. Come on lets get with it! I know the weather is beautiful and you want to ride, BUT instead of that extra coat of wax or cleaning your white walls lets find some rides to attend. Hope someone out there is still riding.... Give us a shout
IdaMae D.
on 4/11/06 2:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Topic: RE: New Rider Here
Took my ride out last weekend for the first time since surgery - awesome to be back on the road congrats on your accomplishments see you in the wind
Bonnie R.
on 4/2/06 1:23 am - Amarillo, TX
Topic: RE: New Rider Here
Wooo Hooo Susie! Congratulations on your -100 loss! Isnt it sweet hitting that century mark! Well Done Girl! Ride Safe Bonnie -116 04 Dyna SuperGlide
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 431 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 512 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 440 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 502 views