What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Dee6504
on 5/17/16 7:20 am
RNY on 12/17/15 with

Okay back from another crazy week and we will be off again to VA. Beach this weekend for my daughter's state gymnastics meet. I'm mostly back to normal eating again after tat horrific gallbladder removal. I'm even trying life without my seabands today. Pray for me.

QOTD: My birthday is Father's Day this year and so it sucks when it lands there. I don't do over the top BDay's do love to have a good dinner on a patio somewhere and enjoy being outside. My most memorable one was my 9th we had a great pool party and then it continued on at my house and some of my friends got to stay for an extended play time and so did their parents, but I just remember having so much fun and playing all day.

Time since surgery:  5 Months Today Wahooo!!!!!!!!!

B:  Double Sccop Unjury Shake

S:  Chili with a little cheese and Sour Cream

L:  Grilled Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce 

D:  Kielbasa with Onions and Peppers maybe a little mozzarela on top

TOTALS:  Cals:  715  Protein:  95 Carbs:  34  Fat:  22

H/W 260, S/W 237, CW 140.4

Daffodilgirl
on 5/17/16 7:31 am

Way to go AV for sticking to your plan yesterday! And I think if your Hubbie ate those things in front of you, you are warranted to hit him in the head with a heavy pillow atleast. Lol 

QOTD- my most favorite birthday ever was my 40th. My children and mama planned a surprise 80's themed party for me. They had all of my favorite music playing with all of my favorite foods. All of my friends and family were there and were dressed like the  80's.  I  was totally shocked because I know everything that's going on usually and I plan everything. 

Yesterday I didn't stick to my menu but I still ate very good.  

B- Premier Protein Shake 

L- Grilled Chicken and a veggie 

D- I am attempting to make a cauliflower crust pizza 

S- Cheese Stick 

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day! 

Surgery March 4, 2016 (I can't get my ticker thing to show up)

selhard
on 5/17/16 7:42 am, edited 5/17/16 12:45 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Back on April 6th, I pried my fingers off the doorknob to our city home of 29+ years, said goodbye, and moved to be with my DH on our farm.  I have spent the last month pouting, moping, wearing sweats with no bra, and not caring if my crying-jag kleenex land on the floor instead of the wastebasket.  It's time to force myself to search for the positive, make the best of things, and start re-living the promise to be happy and healthy.  Since my absence, I think there's been a change or two here on OH, too... love may have blossomed (?), East Coast cliques may have formed (?), and there doesn't seem to be near as many constipation threads(?).   Life must be good. 

Edited to add:  B=farm fresh eggwhites w/ toast  L=chicken breast chunks  D=pork w/ veggies.  My favorite birthday was when my then young daughter wrapped up a random object from the house to give me as a present since my DH didn't get a chance to take her gift shopping.

Capogirl
on 5/17/16 8:56 am

Oh I feel your pain.  I went through this a few years ago, I was laid off, after my dh had just gone back to work after a layoff, we had to downsize our beautiful home where we had lived for 24 years, we had only just done a total home makeover a few years before that. My kids had never known another home, all my memories were tied up there.   I was devastated.  It took me quite a while to come to terms with the changes.   I still miss my former home,  I'm only 5 minutes away from my friends in the neighborhood, though I refuse to go down that street, it is still too sad.  I think I would probably have been happier if we had moved further away from home to another town and started over.  Who knows, maybe I would have been miserable that way too.

I hope you find some peace and happiness with your decision and begin to enjoy your new home.

Nicole K.
on 5/17/16 8:16 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Good morning, everyone!  Happy birthday month, AV.  I get the big birthday celebration, too.  Even though I'm old (41 on September 7th) I LOVE birthdays and always make it a point to remind everyone.  September 7th, in case you missed it.  It's going to be weird not having cake this year.

Anyways.  QOTD: My best birthday....probably my 16th.  I got the car with the big bow on it like the Lexus commercial at Christmas, it wasn't a Lexus, it was an Infiniti, but that commercial had just started coming out and I had to have THAT BOW on a car for my birthday.  I was a very rotten, spoiled girl.  

B: Cherry Light and Fit Greek Yogurt

L: Starkist Tuna Pack and some red pepper soup

D: grilled hot dog with sugar free ketchup

S: beef jerky

Everyone have an excellent Tuesday 

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

mamata2
on 5/17/16 8:31 am

You share a Birthday with my boy child!  What a wonderful day indeed!

Nicole K.
on 5/17/16 10:07 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Yay for September 7th birthdays and Virgos! 

I'll bet he's a very smart and handsome boy 

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

Capogirl
on 5/17/16 8:16 am

Good morning, yes it is still morning. 

I need the really warm weather to come back, I'm sitting here freezing and it is supposedly 70 in the office, but I'm wrapped up in a sweater and keep turning my under desk heater on because my feet and hands are icicles.

QOTD:  Best birthday ever was my 50th.  Hubby and family threw me a "surprise" party.  My sisters and cousins dressed as grannnies and serenaded me with songs from "Menopause the Musical".  We had a blast. 

Time since surgery 1 year +

B: 1/2 fiber one english muffin, 1 egg

L:  2 ham,turkey,cheese rollups

D:  Chicken? 

S:  Muscle Milk 100,

Need to figure out the rest of my menu. 

Kathy S.
on 5/17/16 8:33 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Stop the presses!  The heavens are parting!  Hell froze over!  Yep, I had a good day   AV, look out I am nipping at your heals 

Daily Totals

• 11.7 (g)net carbs
  • 193.8 (g)protein
  • 59.7 (g)fat
  • 1470calories
  • 3 (g)fiber

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with ham

Snack - premier protein 

Lunch - chicken breast

Snack - sliced cheese

Dinner - salmon

Zumba at the gym  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

stacyrg
on 5/17/16 8:44 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning!  I also did pretty well sticking to my menu . . . until 10:00 p.m. when I remembered the ICE CREAM that was in my freezer.  I only had a spoonful, but damn . . . that needs to stop.  I know I'm stress eating, but I don't want to go into this surgery needing it to lose weight, you know what I mean????

KQOTD - my 30th bday was the best.  It was pretty low key actually at a restaurant but my friend (who is a plastic surgeon) surprised me by flying in from Boston where he was doing part of his residency.  Once he started med school I didn't get to see him that much and the fact that he would take the time to fly across the country for a day meant a lot to me.  Now if he would only agree to do my plastics . . . grrr.

Here's my plan:

B: Ground turkey (3.7 oz) cheese (1 oz) pesto (tbs); 6 blackberries

L: hamburger patty with grilled onions (1oz) and a slice of cheese

D: New york strip

S: Light and Fit; skinny vanilla latte

E:  Kick boxing tonight if I can get out of work in time

Totals: Cal: 1032, Protein 104g; Fat: 44g; CArbs 44g

Recent Topics