What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Deanna798
on 5/17/16 6:56 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

I figured out my issue with breathing tonight.  I did 2 miles in 30 minutes and ran about 75%. I think i was running too fast,  so tonight I slowed it down and and was able to maintain a slower jog for longer periods.  

I don't own a treadmill so all of my running is in my neighborhood,  and a completed circuit of almost exactly 3.1 miles if I run down all the side courts in my subdivision.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

mschwab
on 5/17/16 11:16 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning everyone.  Today is supposed to be a beautiful day, followed by many days of rain.  I got all of my veggies planted, so the rain is saving me from having to hand water, since my drip system isn't up and running yet from the winter.  My eating is pretty much up in the air.  I am going to see The Who tonight, so I imagine there will be some pre-functioning.  I also have a work lunch, but will most likely have the steak salad.

QOTD:  My favorite birthday was my 50th.  My birthday is in December, and generally the worst time of the year since most people are focused on Christmas.  I didn't want a party, so I decided to get out of town.  Two friends and I went to Paris.  I got up on my birthday and it was snowing.  It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.  We had lunch at Jules Verne, one of the restaurants on the Eiffel Tower.  The tower was closed because of the ice, but the restaurant has their own elevator, so it was open.  We had the tower practically to ourselves, and looking out at Paris under a blanket of snow was amazing.  I feel so fortunate to have had that experience.

Time Since Surgery:

B:  Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  Ellenos strawberry and mango greek yogurt

L:  Steak Salad

S:  Turkey pepperoni stick

D:  ?

I am pretty much planning on this being a terrible eating day.  Not so much eating, but there will likely be a ****tail or two at the concert.  One good thing is that I have an 8:00 am meeting tomorrow, so I have to be a good girl tonight.  Mid-week concerts are a drag when you are old.

Have a great day, and be well!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

AngryViking
on 5/17/16 11:35 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Wow, what an amazing birthday!

Queen JB
on 5/17/16 4:30 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

have fun tonight!!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa09
on 5/17/16 5:26 pm - NH

Hi all,

im home recovering from surgery a week ago so feel like I want to eat sf fudgesicles all day - off my usual menu

B dunkins decaf w cream 

L. Protein shake w pb2 and a little sf pudding mix

s. Sf fudgesicle x2

d. 4 oz haddock, seafood stuffing, 1/2 baked potato, string beans 

s cashews

QOTD: as a child, my parents brought me and friends to the filming of Rex trailers boomtown and I got to participate in a dart throwing game on TV. Cool beans. 

For my 21st, I was studying abroad and my school mates bought me rounds of scotch in a Scotland pub!

my birthday is October 9th. Any one else?

Lisa

HW: 280 SW: 270. CW: 190. Goal: 140

Lap Band: 10/2007 Insurance Approval: 10/19/15 Revision to RNY: 11/2/15

Preop -10 M1 -26  M2 -19  M3 -10  M4 -11  M5 -3  M5  -4  M6 .. Too tired to do the math, but slow