What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

mschwab
on 7/25/16 9:44 am
RNY on 11/21/14

So glad you and Arun are having such a great time, and that you get to share it with the Grims.  Have fun in Boston today. It is such a wonderful city.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Pokemom
on 7/25/16 10:00 am
RNY on 12/29/14

I must add the local Target to my list of unappreciated things close to home.  And if I ever start one of those gratitude journals that some people do, I will have to put Target on the list every week.  Such fun to read your posts and see your pics!

peachpie
on 7/25/16 12:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

We ate at Sweet Cheeks when we were in Boston-- hubby and I weren't that impressed for some reason.  LOL at the target love-- last time we were in  Canada was  just before they closed them all down there. 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Kakesie
on 7/25/16 7:07 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Happy Monday Everyone!

QOTD:  My first job was as a sacker / stocker in a grocery store.  I also made their signs.  They let me make large banners and put artwork on them.  We entered some display contests and won!  People around town started asking who made their signs and artwork and started asking me to make signs for their businesses so eventually I started my own art / sign making business that I ran out of my house. 

What I ate yesterday was:  A premier protein bar, baked cheese, lettuce salad with tomato & bacon, Oikos yogurt, moon cheese, meatloaf, Clif protein bar.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen  

Ereiam
on 7/25/16 7:30 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Hi Karen,

Looks like you rocked your menu yesterday. Those protein bars are darn hard to keep under control!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Kakesie
on 7/25/16 9:25 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Amy!  Yes, I do love those protein bars!  Looking forward to our meet-up in a week and a half!  

Ereiam
on 7/25/16 10:35 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Yes, I am super excited to meet you!

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Pokemom
on 7/25/16 10:06 am
RNY on 12/29/14

I love your story of how your sacker/stocker job turned into a personal business.  Neat.

Kakesie
on 7/25/16 10:20 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you so much!  It was one of those instances when everything worked together for good!  I was very blessed!  

Ereiam
on 7/25/16 7:08 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Good morning menu peeps,

I'm back from vacation! It was heavenly. One of the best vacations I've ever been on. PEI was beautiful, and I came home and told hubby we are going to retire there, lol. The scenery was amazing, the people friendly and the food... I had steak and scallops and lamb and lobster and veal. I made good eating choices but I'm sure my calories were high. I came home with a one pound weight loss. On the way back, we were supposed to fly from Halifax to Newark, then Newark to Denver. But our first flight got delayed and we would not have been able to make our connection so they sent us to Montreal for a night, then Montreal to DC, then DC to Denver. Going to Montreal was like a little bonus vacation. The airline paid for our hotel and food and we went to old Montreal and saw the sights and ate French food. We were up most of the night and had to be at the airport at 4:00 am so I was wiped out  by the time I got home. I went to bed and slept for fourteen hours straight. It really was a great time, but I'm glad to be home and ready for some regular life!

So Qotd: my first job was at an all you can eat buffet when I was 15. It was horrid. My first night of work, some kid threw up and I had to clean it up. The job didn't get any better. Eventually they found out I had lied about being 16 and booted me. Not a great loss.

Here's my food. I don't have totals yet, but I'll put it into MFP shortly.

B protein shake

L deli chicken with  low carb wrap and mustard

D ground beef, enchilada sauce and cheese

S pure protein bar

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Most Active
Recent Topics