What's on your Menu today (Tuesday) RNYers? DAY 2 of AMAW/CAMAW

cc583
on 1/17/17 6:44 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Right back at ya DD!!

I posted the recipe for the jerky last night for you on yesterday's menu post.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Daisydoo02
on 1/18/17 3:41 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

will check it out now, thanks Chris!

Daisydoo02
on 1/17/17 6:21 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Mike HUGS HUGS HUGS my friend! No one else gets it like we here in OH WLS land get it!!! Everything you wrote is like preaching to a choir!  Don't do that again to us and disappear!  We worry!!  And please don't think for a second that we are all Saints and that some of us don't "eat off plan" or have "treats" cuz I certainly do!  Hubby and I went to Boston to spend some time with JB & Grim for Christmas (see pics on FB if you want, now that I found you! LOL) and there was lots of eating off plan, Grim made the most amazing Christmas fudge I have ever had, we went to High Tea at a fancy hotel and had lots of goodies.  So ya I was treating myself, but then I all came back here after Christmas and said its okay to have treats, now its time to get back to "the plan."  Please come back to the menu board, let us help you help yourself. 

And it does not make you a downer, it makes you human and we all get it.  Thank you for your openness & honesty, means a lot to us here.

Your menu is fantastic so you still got it, you know what to do so lets get back at it!!  Hope your son's team won!!! 

Don't be a stranger my friend! 

ladygodiva1228
on 1/17/17 5:46 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Had a really good first day of CAMAW.  Met my water goal of 100oz+.  Ended up getting out of work a little early and went home to trim horses hooves.  Got two of the three done before it started to get dark. 

I made sure to take my picture today.

B: 2 slices of bacon, two slices cheese and ham  small coffee with cream  ( I have cut way back on my coffee intake)

L: Tuna pouch with pork rinds.  These salt and pepper ones are addicting.

D: 3oz Pork Carnitas  ( I will be getting  few meals out of this package)

S: Greek yogurt

Vitamin patches on

33oz water in already

30 mins on treadmill and 10min on my Igallop.  I am getting ready for riding season and sending my 5 year old off to the trainers.  My husband was laughing at me as I put my saddle on the Igallop to work on my heals down and seat.   

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Theduffman27
on 1/17/17 5:51 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I really like the Macs Salt and pepper pork , I use them with a couple of tablespoons of spinach and artichoke dip. One of my favorite snacks.

pammieanne
on 1/17/17 7:59 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Another vote for the Love of Salt and Pepper pork rinds! 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Daisydoo02
on 1/17/17 6:28 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

good job on the 100oz, I strive to get that!!!

Trimming horses hooves sounds really hard and really physical so Wow go you!!!!

Your menu looks awesome, I so want to try those salt & pepper pork rinds!

You know I am a huge coffee drinker so when I see someone say they need to cut back I say coffee is LIFE, no need to cut back LOL

I hope your little one had a good time at the trainers.  Great menu, keep up the great work, look forward to your menu & pics tomorrow!!!

ladygodiva1228
on 1/18/17 4:04 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Once I put my mind to it I can easily get the 100oz of water in daily.

Last year my farrier told me he was moving away and after having him do my horses feet for almost 12 years I really didn't want to find another one.  So I asked him straight up how hard is it to trim their feet and he said not hard you just have to know the parts of the hoof.  I spent 3 months reading and watching DVD's on trimming.  The last time he came out he had me do them.  He felt confident to say I can do them myself.  So far after 6 trims my three walk off with no issues.  It is a bit back breaking since you are bent over and holding a hoof up, but so worth it.  I save $150 every six weeks by doing them myself.

My coffee intake was getting out of control to the point I was not drinking much water and only drinking coffee not good.

This is my little one who is going to the trainers May 1st.  I have done all the ground work and getting her to accept the saddle and bridle, but I do not saddle break them.  I leave that to the professionals.  I just don't bounce like I did when I was young.  LOL

Deanna798
on 1/17/17 5:49 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning DD2 and the crew.  It is also an Ice Rink here in Metro Detroit.  It's mostly wet, but the side roads are icy.  They cancelled school for my oldest, so I told him to go back to sleep this morning.  I did relatively well with CAMAW, but I will admit to having 2 small pretzels.  They are all removed from my house now, so I will be safe tonight.

I had a very stressful morning, and my week doesn't look much better.  When I dropped my kiddo off at my sis in laws today, she told me that she can'****ch him on Thursday.  So I called my hubby on the way to work and told him, and he told me that is mom won't be able to watch Kal on Wednesday or Friday either, so I have to call my mom today and scramble to see if she can watch him.  On top of this, hubby is flying to Shreveport this morning, so all of this is dropped on my lap to figure out while he's off working.  I'm trying not to make any rash decisions, but I think I'm going to talk to him about finding real daycare that will be more reliable.  I am the one that runs Kal around when he has to go anywhere but my inlaws (since hubby works from home and it just makes sense since I have to drive to work anyway) and I think it's only fair that I get to decide where and when I have to drive to take him to daycare.  I really like having him with family, but this is how the schedule is working:  My mother is watching him on Monday's, my sister in law watches him on Tuesdays and Thursdays and My mom in law watches him on Wednesday and Friday. I just can't take it anymore.  It is mostly free, but I think that I'd rather pay for the convenience of not having to juggle all the time.

17 months 13 days since surgery

B: egg muffin and coffee with sugar free coffeemate

L: 6oz of shrimp with ****tail sauce made with reduced fat ketchup

D:pork chops (I had meat and cream cheese roll ups last night since my hubby wanted leftover chili.  I will make the pork tonight)

S: 6oz of shrimp with ****tails sauce.  Greek yogurt, boiled egg.

Totals:

Calories 1089 Protein 149 carbs 26 fat 39

Here is a pic of my food:

and a picture to brighten your day, my new puppy Bugsy sleeping like a baby last night:

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Theduffman27
on 1/17/17 5:53 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I do not blame you regarding daycare and another positive is it will get him into a routine. Bugsy is a cutie!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 534 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 515 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 108 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 407 views
Recent Topics