What's on your Menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Kakesie
on 1/23/17 2:53 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Oh, Molly is adorable!  I just want to hug her so much!

catwoman7
on 1/23/17 7:49 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

awwww....she's adorable!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 1/23/17 6:04 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I get Ruppert's glucosamine chondriotin at Trader Joe's. He has been in it awhile and it does seem to help.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 1/23/17 9:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you get some rest and that your kitty feels better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 1/23/17 1:14 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

awwwww sending love to Kitty, hope she feels better soon and the meds helped! 

catwoman7
on 1/23/17 7:54 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

the meds did seem to help.  The vet wants us to do fluids for a couple of nights in case it's constipation. That never even occurred to me!  So we'll give it a shot tonight.. I've done fluids on lots of fur babies, but not this one.  I hope she does OK.  Although I give her B12 injections, and she's mostly OK with those, so....

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

RNY_elizabeth
on 1/23/17 7:48 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Happy Monday folks!  I had a wonderful adventurous long weekend in Arizona.  It was cold and rainy though...what the heck?  It is supposed to be the desert right?  Weather aside it was a great time.  Taught and visited with lots of great people and generally had a blast. Up super late, struggled to find foods that I could eat, and am exhausted...wouldn't change a thing. Now back to the grindstone at work and trying to wake up still after coming in after midnight on our return flight.

QOTD: I am a night person but have to try to be a day person for work.  Wish I could work from about 10AM until 7PM and stay up until 2 or 3 every night. 

Menu: No clue. I did try the egg white pepper flavor of the new egg bites from Starbucks this morning and they were tasty. Lunch is going to be out with the Guy but no clue where.  We stayed the night in the city last night so I haven't been home to go to the grocery or pack anything.  Tonight I will get something to make for dinner and tomorrow I should be back on my packed-lunch train.

Accountability: For the first time in a long while I have no idea what I weigh.  I have really hated being away from my beloved scale.  I had no rental car and there were no restaurants in walking distance of the conference so I had exactly one choice...the hotel restaurant. They had buffets for the attendees every meal and it was tough to find anything that would work for me. I didn't eat anything off plan but I know I really didn't eat enough of anything.  I suspect I was at only about 40g protein each day and I am feeling drained because of it.  Looking forward to being home with my scale and better food choices. Bright side was the hotel didn't have any little 'store' thing with snacks you could buy so there was zero night time snacking. LOL I wanted to snack...oh I wanted to snack...but there just was nothing to snack on so I just drank water and grumbled. 

Hope we all have a great week.

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

G2GAWAY
on 1/23/17 10:52 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

That would be my perfect schedule!  Damn work for getting in the way.  I was on a cruise ship for a week without a scale (never even went to the gym scale).  I like being able to keep tabs on things so I get it.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

FozzieBear
on 1/23/17 7:50 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone! We had a good weekend. We barely left the house but it was productive enough and still lots of down time. I've been channeling the stress of my job search into exercise instead of firing food into my face and I'm feeling stronger for it. The dense fog and drizzly rain we've had for days has finally lifted but it's still overcast. Hopefully we'll get to see the sun again soon, a good long walk in the sun would be great right about now. 

QOTD I'm more of a morning person in that I prefer to get things done asap, I don't like having my to do list hanging over my head. If I sleep in I feel like I've wasted time. On the other hand my BF would be completely nocturnal if he could. Since I've been off work we've been trying to align our schedules with a little compromise, I've been staying up later and he's been going to bed with me which is earlier than he would like. I've been trying to understand why he waits until 10pm-ish to get working on things but it's not for me and somewhat frustrating to be so opposite but I see that we're not alone in that!

B - coffee w/ sf hazelnut

L - deli chicken slices with grainy dijon mustard

D - leftover chicken, laughing cow wedge

S - protein drink, turkey bite

Totals 469 cal, 69g protein, 14g carbs

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

RNY - Nov 21st 2016

HW 386 SW 309.8 CW 174.1

M1: 17 M2: 17.2 M3: 12.6 M4: 18.8 M5: 14.4 M6: 18.4 M7: 13.5 M8: 13.1 M9: 7.8

Christine

Pokemom
on 1/23/17 7:53 am
RNY on 12/29/14

good morning everyone!

In my house, we are off to the start of a very busy week.  Lots of kid activities this week--plays and concerts the kids are in.  One son (age 14) has way too much going on this week.  Worried about him.

QOTD:  I used to be a night person.  Now I don't know that I am either.  I don't sleep well lately, so I wake up early, anxious.  Then I also go to bed late, because I am trying to get things done.  Definitely need to make some changes.

Today's menu:

Drinking lots of herb tea and crio bru throughout the day

B:  Egg with spinach, feta, and tomato

L:  Chicken with curry sauce and green beans

D:  Baked fish fillet (panko breaded) with brocolli

S:  Parmesan crisps and cashew bites (Kirkland), and TBH, probably some dark chocolate that is kicking around here.  If I am honest about it, and plan for it, that is best I think.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 401 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 392 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 215 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 295 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?