Recent Posts

VICKI A.
on 5/26/04 10:02 am - JAMESTOWN, CA
Topic: HARLEY DAYS IN RENO
THE RENO STATE RALLY IS THE 28-30 HOPE TO SEE OTHER RIDES OUT RIDING IN THIS GREAT WEATHER. PLUS WE HAVE A RIDE COMEING UP THIS JULY 16-17 ITS THE KICK ASS RUN HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE AT OUR RUN COME TO HILLS WERE IT WILL JUST YOU AND THE MOUNTAINS AND THE CLEAN AIR AND GREAT FOOD ALL DAY LONG WERE JUST A MILE FROM THE SONORA PASS THATS IN TOULUME COUNTY SEE YOU THERE
Luce
on 5/24/04 9:13 am - American Canyon, CA
Topic: RE: Redwood Run
Yeah its great ! Im glad I finaly got some responses I did not think there was any one out there for awhile now I know different! I wont be riding either due to only being 2 weeks post op so it will be fun hanging out with the partiers yeah so wild I love it Sorry you cant make it up..............Lucy
Sherri H.
on 5/23/04 4:23 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I wish I was close enough to go with you. I am down in Bakersfield. I bet it will be a beautiful ride. I am so happy to see all these Harley Babes on here. I love it!!! Sherri
Sherri H.
on 5/23/04 4:21 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Topic: RE: Rideing as pasenger
Absolutely! We, too, have a Sportster and there is NO WAY my hubby will get me on the back of that thing. I will ride it alone, but that is it. For one, it is the factory seat and the passenger portion is almost non-existent. As soon as he took off I'd probably be on my keester in the driveway. And, I just don't want people laughing at the fat chick on the back of the bike. My sister-in-law is a big lady and she rides with my brother (who is like 170 pounds) on the back of his Yamaha "crotch rocket" all the time. You couldn't get me on that thing! He has excellent driving skills since he is a motor cop, but I would feel really self conscious behind him. At least my hubby is a big guy so I wouldn't look so large. I think if we had a bigger bike I wouldn't mind. I love the Fat Boy and the Heritage soft-tail. Sherri
Luce
on 5/23/04 1:14 pm - American Canyon, CA
I am so looking forward to it ! I do belive i will have a real kick A time of it but I will be careful not to overdue it I hope you do get your bike and get to do the same. I just might do that post that is seems hardley anyone goes to the other boards Thanks again ! Lucy
Luce
on 5/23/04 1:09 pm - American Canyon, CA
Thanks Vicki for your response I thought no one outthere liked Harleys I cant make the june 6th one due to having my surgery on the 26th of May. The one draw back going to redwood run is I dont have a bike but My pop will be bring his so maybe I will be well enough to take a small ride. I will keep in mind the run in july and check it out at the shop Thanks Lucy
gmb0899
on 5/23/04 5:34 am
Hi Lucy, Congrats on your first run. I hope is it all you dreamed of. Maybe next year when I am post-op and have a bike, could I do the same. Have a wonderful time! Maybe you might want to post this on the CA message board? take care and God Bless!
VICKI A.
on 5/21/04 7:34 am - JAMESTOWN, CA
Go Girl we ride ever weekend and its so fun you will want to ride all the time
VICKI A.
on 5/21/04 7:30 am - JAMESTOWN, CA
WOW Lucy its great that your going to the Redwood Run we hear its a good run but if you want to do some other run we have the sierra hope run on June 6 04 and we have are Kick Ass run in the month of July both are fun runs you can check it out at you HD shop in your area
ILove M.
on 5/18/04 9:47 am - richland, WA
Hello Jamie, My husband has a 2001 dyna super glide and yes I have went on many of trips or jots around town with him. And most always I feel very self consious. Its a terrible feeling. then I see a ton of bikes with women on the back that look like stick insects! thats even worse. My surgery is May 27th 2004, I know things will change after that. Hang in there , and if it makes you feel good to get on that bike then get on. Its the best feeling ever. I would never be without a Bike. When Im on the bike Im usually at one point thinking how big i am but then I feel the wind in my hair and the sound of the Harley and forget all about it. Atleast for a while. Good luck hon, HUGS Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 431 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 512 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 440 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 502 views