Jmm4321’s Posts

Jmm4321
on 5/5/24 5:03 pm
Topic: RE: Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In

-1lb this week of the 5lbs I recently added.

Exercise is good, eating habits are terrible, dealing with a serious cold at the moment. Since Covid I've been lucky not to have too many of them.

@Don1962, don't worry about getting shot down, it's a numbers game. Embrace it and move on to others.

Jmm4321
on 4/28/24 8:49 pm
Topic: RE: NFL Draft Sunday

I gained about 5 pounds this past month and it's not coming off, so my crappy eating habits are starting to catch up. Luckily exercise has been really good so maybe a small bit is muscle.

The draft was inexplicable for both NY teams which had historically poor QB performances in 2023/4 season. Ironically, neither drafted a QB. At least Zach Wilson was traded to Broncos so no chance of seeing him again. I'll settle for the waterboy at this point.

Have a great week!

Jmm4321
on 4/14/24 8:22 pm
Topic: RE: Sunday Weigh In

Still +5lbs from normal this week even though I'm getting in the workouts.

The Eclipse in my area made the Sun unbelievably bright but I didn't see the black circle in the middle effect, still cool nonetheless.

Jmm4321
on 4/14/24 8:19 pm
Jmm4321
on 4/7/24 5:06 pm
Topic: RE: Eclipse Sunday Weigh In

Weights up but exercise is good.

The Eclipse for some reason I don't get hits by area tomorrow afternoon so I'll get some happy meal glasses to watch.

Have a great week ahead!

Jmm4321
on 3/31/24 6:38 pm
Topic: RE: Easter Sunday Weigh In

Trying to drop the extra 5lbs I picked up last week but not easy with holiday eating. Luckily the exercise has been good as the weather starts to warm up in NY area.

Happy Easter!!!

Jmm4321
on 3/24/24 10:46 pm

+5lbs this week, lots of poor eating decisions.

I'm close to the very bottom of my pool of almost 100 people but my highest potential score is near the top so sweet 16 will make or break me next week.

Work is a yo yo all the time as I deal with a lot of tech which means a lot of issues but still interesting stuff.

Have a great week!

Jmm4321
on 3/17/24 9:48 pm
Topic: RE: St. Patty's Day Weigh In

No change on the scale this week.

Many people don't realize the true Irish head for the countryside on St Paddy's day, while all the obnoxious Americans and Europeans take over the pubs in Dublin for the day. For my part, I ate a bunch of corned beef and cabbage but steered clear of the guinness.

Jmm4321
on 3/10/24 9:01 pm
Topic: RE: Spring Forward Sunday Weigh In

+3lbs this week.

Exercise good, eating ok, sleeping is poor. It all starts with sleeping but somehow I still never get enough.

Jmm4321
on 3/3/24 11:27 am

+2lbs this week

Gearing up for March Madness, one of my favorite events of the year.

Jmm4321
on 2/11/24 8:35 am
Topic: RE: Superbowl Sunday Weigh In

CW: 164, LW 164.7

Exercise has been better than normal for Winter due to warmer than usual weather. I aim for 10k steps or equivalent exercise every day and usually fail in Jan & Feb but good so far.

I'm expecting even more bling than usual for Super Bowl tonight and hoping for a competitive game. In the meantime I have to hurry up and get my giant pup on a quick hike and maybe a short workout at gym prior to game time.

Have a great week! And enjoy the game

Jmm4321
on 2/4/24 8:02 pm

Weights stable somewhere in the low 160's. I always gain in Feb/March and lose in Spring.

The weather by me was 40 degrees and sunny so I did a bike ride today. Usually, I don't get a chance in Feb but this year I'm committed to trying anytime we're north of 40 degrees.

My yard is also full of dog crap but I'm leaving it until the Spring. I use an electronic fence and figure the coyotes will have their hands full if they try anything with my pup. He's big mostly ridgeback and has pitbull jaws/ Luckily very friendly to people and other dogs, but not so much with squirrels or deer.

Jmm4321
on 1/20/24 10:51 pm

I still can't believe he fired Jimmy Johnson after winning the superbowl. He reminds me of Harry Frazee, the Boston Red Sox owner who traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees to finance a broadway show.

Jmm4321
on 1/14/24 7:57 pm

This week 162.8, last week higher

watching Rams v Lyons now, hoping for Lyons win since it's way overdue. Happy for earlier games going the way I hoped especially Dallas losing as all New Yorkers hate Jerry Jones.

Jmm4321
on 12/31/23 7:36 pm
Topic: RE: Happy New Year Sunday Weigh In

It's been a fat and lazy type of week for me. Up a few pounds with too much holiday indulging.

Overall I'm looking forward to a positive 2024 although I'll stay away from sports predictions at left a few months. Let's hope we see a great day of college football Monday.

Happy New Year!

Jmm4321
on 12/17/23 8:34 pm
Jmm4321
on 12/10/23 9:09 pm

I track my weight daily and I just verified it's within a half pound over the past week, month and 6 months. I guess the wls did it's job.

I've been better than usual about exercise and prepping in advance for Xmas. Everything else in my life is off track but I guess that's part of life.

Have a great week!

Jmm4321
on 12/3/23 9:59 pm

Weights stable but exercise is down a bit on the cardio due to daylight savings limiting outdoor activity. I've been good on heading to the gym most nights, which makes up for terrible eating choices.

College football has been stellar, especially important since my Jets NFL playoff hopes died 72 seconds into the season. I felt bad for FS and Georgia but think the ranking as of this week is about right. The real issue is a lack of spots for deserving teams. Next year will fix that at least for undefeated squads.

Have a great week!

Jmm4321
on 11/27/23 9:08 pm
Topic: RE: After Thanksgiving Sunday Weigh-in

Weights pretty stable given all the eating & football watching this week.

Thanksgiving was a gas ladden event due to all the lactose infused sauces and side dishes but otherwise a great long weekend.

Enjoy the week and the holidays!

Jmm4321
on 11/5/23 7:39 pm
Topic: RE: After Halloween - Sunday Weigh In

162.5 this week, can't remember last week but I'm in range. Halloween candy is part of my everyday life, it's my lifelong challenge along with Ice Cream. Exercise has been good mostly because I'm taking care of 3 dogs that need a lot of walking and more.

I'm hoping to see my Jets win Monday night but a humiliating loss is also a possibility with a wildcard at QB.

Jmm4321
on 10/30/23 10:20 pm
Topic: RE: World Series Weigh In

Weights good, exercise good, food not so much.

Watching the WS and rooting for Texas who is now up 2-1 on the series. I still have a minor grudge on AZ for beating the Yankees in Game 7 2001 WS vs no less than our great Mariano Rivera on the mound.

Jmm4321
on 10/22/23 9:07 pm

Weights consistent, health is good for an old guy.

I had a really lazy Saturday with my sons watching college football from Penn St-Ohio State at noon all the way thru Ariz State-Washington at 2am est. A lot of pizza, snacks, barbeque and indesgestine but still a great day.

Jmm4321
on 10/15/23 7:48 pm
Topic: RE: Eclipse Sunday Weigh In

Weights a little higher than normal but stable.

Working a lot for the benefit of others, not myself so this week I'll focus more on me.

Exercise is very respectable.

Jmm4321
on 10/8/23 4:34 pm

+2lbs this week

Rained like hell all week here, but my dog loves the rapids it creates. Exercise was good, eating too much crap foods, work is hectic.

At least my Jets won despite another awful QB performance.

Jmm4321
on 10/4/23 9:25 pm

Normally I'm a fan of hating the Cowboys but there's no team or coach us Jet's fans despise more than Belichick and the Pat's. So for this past week only, Go Cowboys!

Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 31 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 58 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 107 views